• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denim shorts wetting y/t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO_kfxOdiMY

Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Good video .

Comment

Gotta love this hot Brazilian gal even if you can't quite hear her comments. That's a veritable flood running toward the drain as she pees her jeans shorts.

Comment

Excellent vid

angerton, this is a really great video - thanks.

I like to try to figure out how events transpire leading up to what's happening. It looks to me like she was desperate, knew that she was going to wet her pants, and ducked behind the wall to be out of sight. There she finally lost it. The cameraperson was clearly ready for it, and perhaps even egging her on to pee her pants. She seems more amused than embarrassed by peeing her pants, which I really love.

Thanks again, this is a great vid.

Comment

I tried to listen to the audio, but it's really difficult to make heads or tails of it. At about 8 seconds, she says "I'm going to pee my pants." The guy with the camera is laughing so loudly that you cannot hear what she says to him. He does repeat something toward the end of the clip that sounds like what we'd say in English slang, "You're really hot like that."

I'm guessig that a group of kids are coming home from an outting and she knew she'd never make it to the toilet. It seems to me that it's not the frst time for her and that she's neither embarrasssed nor angry.

Comment

Working...
          X