Proof that she leaks. Very true.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that she leaks. Very true.

I have always had a thing for real accidental wettings and true desperate females. I must say unless a girl is super drunk it is hard to see a true accidental wetting or leakage. Anyway I have dates all kind of girls in the past, but none turned into anything serious. I never tell any of my dates about my turn on.. I started dating this girl about 3 months ago. she is 31. One thing that really caught my attention from our first date on is that she goes to bathroom alot. We never really talked about it as she is a shy kind of girl. Anyway one day I brought it to her attention. she just said that she has a small bladder. Less than a month ago. I was at her house for a movie night. I used her master bedroom bathroom and saw in the cabinet under the sink she had a pack of medium size panty liners. At that point I started to wonder was it for the monthly thing or could it be for bladder issues. Last weekend we went to the local park to play tennis and hike. she stated that she needed to use the restroom. The park had a toilet .but they were locked. she wanted to go back to the house and rest and use the bathroom. We did and she went to the bathroom as soon as we got to my house. The next day I was cleaning the house and emptied the bathroom trash can which didn't have much in it to start with. well rolled up in the can was a used panty liner that certainly had been peed in. I know for a fact that she doesn't have any major health issues that would lead to urge incontinence, so I figure she must just have a overactive bladder. I am really excited in knowing that I have a girl that I already liked a lot. But now she does a major turn on of mine. I haven't mentioned my turn on to her and probably wont for a while. I would not want to make her uncomfortable. I am really excited in seeing where this whole relationship goes. It is like getting a super bonus with this girlfriend..

Spoiler Alert: She's not in to it.

Comment

Working...
    X