Peesearch gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peesearch gone?

rie to get into it tonight and found it gone for some reason. Anybody know anyhing?

Kapulas , Now that's interesting . Since I was a member there some time ago . Before being Banned for unknown reasons . Which made me go in search for a place that had my pee interest . Hope that information will come in on whether this is a temporary thing or that they have closed down the site entirely . Will just have to wait & see .

In fact I could care less for that site . Though it offered quite a bit , but , due to my being banned from there . I have bitter feelings about that web site . Though I'm interested to find out if for sure it's gone for good

Dusty Harold
    Last edited by Dusty Harold; April 11, 2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I was on Peesearch a few minutes ago and so far as I could tell it all seemed to be there. Most websites have temporary access problems from time to time and I know from experience that Peesearch has been difficult to access on rare occasions in the past when large numbers have been visiting. My advice would be to try again later.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian6970
        I was on Peesearch a few minutes ago and so far as I could tell it all seemed to be there. Most websites have temporary access problems from time to time and I know from experience that Peesearch has been difficult to access on rare occasions in the past when large numbers have been visiting. My advice would be to try again later.
        Adrain6970 , Thanks for that information . It's appreciated for those that still like that site

Comment

Cheers for the info - it is working for me so could have been temporary or may be a problem with your setup.

Does anyone know and other sites like Peesearch? I look at it every day but it sometimes goes for a while before much of anything decent arises.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by diminisheduk
            Cheers for the info - it is working for me so could have been temporary or may be a problem with your setup.

Does anyone know and other sites like Peesearch? I look at it every day but it sometimes goes for a while before much of anything decent arises.

Thanks again.
            There are a number of similar sites, many of them smaller, but in my experience they tend to be as quiet - if not quieter. I'm on Wet Friends, ladsp, Wet Delights & Skymouse's wetting forum to name a few. None of them are what I'd think of as particularly busy nowadays and I suspect the reasons are many and complex. LPSG (large penis support group) inevitably has some pee content and that's fairly busy though.

Comment

It seems the wet community tend to move around every so often. I remember when Aloris used to be the place to write about experiences - before that, Thomas's. Then, in its early days, Sky's forums were full of stories. All these eventually closed or dried up, though Wetset was always a must-see. Peesearch seemed to be the place to be until recently, and now top-of the pops (in my view) is probably Omorashi which currently has lots of contributors with stories, pics and vids. It remains to be seen whether this will continue.
              Meanwhile, Wetset remains a daily must-visit site, but there's no doubt the number and types of contribution to the forums have reduced in recent times.

Comment

Working...
              X