Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youtube...squat outdoors...pees on sign

http://www.youtube.com/index?&deskto...&v=b8AJ32k1UH4

In order to see this video, you need to edit the link that cupper posted here (and also the ones he posted the other day on Y/T) to remove the middle part that includes: index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/ and feature= (although you can leave feature= in the URL and it will play properly).

The link should be http://www.youtube.com/watch?plpp&v=b8AJ32k1UH4

Comment

Thanks

Patches ,

Once again you have rescued a interesting video from the depths of cyber space that might have gone un viewed by many that enjoy wanton peeing from young women . Where ever this took place . It was good to watch . Though no pee stream could be seen . I did hear a slight pee hiss issuing from the participant . Good job at cleaning up the link that Cupper had
      posted to Y/T .

Hope he will take note of how to link to something of
      of interest the next time .

Cupper , great that you had found this and had posted it on here for others to watch . It was enjoyable and of interest to others as well . Well Done there . Keep on posting .

Hmm ? I wonder if Y / T will delete this one or leave it up . My guess , they will leave it be .

Appreciate the effort at correcting this link . It's most Appreciated , Patches

Thank You ,

Dusty Harold

Comment

Great video! Since it shows no nudity, I doubt that You Tube will delete it, unless they get complaints.

Not trying to get political here, but what is up with her cause? A corporation would never exploit laborers in a foreign land, now, would they? LMAO!

Personally, I hate Starbucks. Seems like there's one on every corner these days. Plus, I only want NORMAL, REGULAR COFFEE, folks! Jeez! Who needs all those weird flavours? Not me.

I used to drink Folger's drip, but found that Nescafe instants are even better. I know, most think instant is horrible. So did I. But, try Nescafe Taster's Choice or Clasico. They're awesome! I drink the Clasico.

I truly apologize for getting off-topic. Just trying to pass along a great tip to coffee drinkers out there. I never thought I'd drink instant. Trust me, they're fabulous and expensive too, for a good reason. Ok, I'll shut up now.

Comment

Not trying to get political here, but what is up with her cause?
          "So fuck your guys's corporation" as she so eloquently stated it.

Comment

Working...
          X