X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• utube..pee in fish tank

https://www.youtube.com/?reload=7&rd...&v=riQgcCjdQ10

Here is the real link!

Cupper, how can you not post a correct link to a YouTube video? Try following your own link and you won't be able to watch the video clip!

For everyone else, here is the correct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=riQgcCjdQ10

It is hilarious to watch!

Comment

Cruelty toward helpless, captive creatures is always funny & sexy as Hell.
      I firmly believe that there is a VERY special place in Hell reserved for those who abuse helpless creatures. Next door is the spot reserved for those who enjoy seeing it.
      Vic

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
        Cupper, how can you not post a correct link to a YouTube video? Try following your own link and you won't be able to watch the video clip!

For everyone else, here is the correct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=riQgcCjdQ10

It is hilarious to watch!
        Patches ,
        Again I'm indebted to you in that of the link you have supplied that Cupper , for what ever reason could not do . I do appreciate all that you have done .

Thank You , very much . The clip was interesting and humorous as well . I did enjoy watching it .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Vic
          Cruelty toward helpless, captive creatures is always funny & sexy as Hell.
          I firmly believe that there is a VERY special place in Hell reserved for those who abuse helpless creatures. Next door is the spot reserved for those who enjoy seeing it.
          Vic
          How do you know there were really any fish in the tank?

Comment

Really Now . Do you think the fish really minded being peed on . Since they pee and also poop in the same water . That they all swim in . So I believe they all are use to it .

It was a very funny video of a girl peeing . Who knows whether the fish tank was full at that time . I couldn't really tell for sure , myself .

Comment

already gone

Perhaps we could have seen it if the correct link had been provided in the first place. Here's a hint: right click, highlight, copy, then paste. Simple. Almost any imbecile can do it. Well almost. Sigh

Comment

True, there is no way to really tell if there are fish in the tank. I suppose these giggly, drunken Einsteins just went out to purchase an aquarium, lights, air pump, and all the other stuff that makes it LOOK like a normal aquarium in a normal home for the purpose of creating this youtube video.
                As far as fish swimming in their own piss, yeah, they do. In STREAMS, LAKES, RIVERS, OCEANS, NOT in a small, confined tank. If an aquarium isn't managed properly with filters, plants, water changes, the fish will pollute their tank and die, just as we would if we were locked in a very small room, given plenty of food and drink, but no means of waste disposal.
                C'MON!! Since you all are smart enough to string together a coherent English language sentence, you are also smart enough to know that this sort of thing just plain ISN'T RIGHT OR OK!!!
                My rant for the day- Vic

Comment

OK- On a lighter note, recall the famous saying from famed comedian W. C. Fields, when he was asked why he drank so much gin-
                  "I never drink water- fish fuck in it."
                  Later!- Vic

Comment

Originally posted by Vic
                    this sort of thing just plain ISN'T RIGHT OR OK!!!
                    If there were fish in the tank, I have to agree with you. Comparing it to fish peeing in their own water is nonsense. There's no way fish could release the volume of pee that comes from a human.

Comment

Working...
                    X