• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one.
    The only.
    Dusty Harold ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
      It would seem so , if only people would check out , Patches Place . Since it is a free website , no membership is necessary . Plus the quantity and quality of the videos and the video producers that are represented at , Patches Place . Are , in my opinion , some of the best around . That includes , Wet Set , as well.

Plus Patches Place , is the only place in the U.S.A. That has all this to offer to those who indulge in every thing in water sports . That most of the videos sold at Patches Place , are shipped directly to the customer from within the U.S and not having to be shipped from the U.K. , France or any other country .

Though there are titles at Patches Place that do come from other parts of the world . Just check it all out and see what all you can find there .

I Have and still do very often and I'm well pleased at what I have found there . Hope your search is productive in what you like and want .

Dusty Harold
      I first visited patches when we were all on dial up! I know the site well and have ordered from there.

Comment

Working...
      X