X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me

This pretty thing really had to go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO_kfxOdiMY

Great to see it again. Apparently, her friend doesn't want to let her go into the house. She says "I'm peeing my pants," and the flood left on the pavement proves it was a real flood. The guy says, "You're delicious like that!" I get the feeling he's one of us and wanted her wet heer pants. I also get the feeling she's done it before, maybe for herself and maybe for him.

Comment

Maybe a repost but interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26QGdjxj8mI

Comment

Fake!

Originally posted by Cool69002
        This is clearly a fake!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
          This is clearly a fake!
          You're sure ? She may have a bottle of water ?

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
            This is clearly a fake!
            Patches, this is a cut from a longer clip that clearly shows her wet patch later. This girl is prone to wetting apparently. It's not fake, but you couldn't tell that from the short cut presented here....

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
              Patches, this is a cut from a longer clip that clearly shows her wet patch later. This girl is prone to wetting apparently. It's not fake, but you couldn't tell that from the short cut presented here....
              Anyone got th longer clip?

Comment

Longer Clip

Yes, you can grab the longer clip here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x5okbm

(Just make sure you only click the link which says "Download from Sendspace.")

I still say someone sprayed water on the girl's pants from behind her to make it look like she was peeing her pants. The pattern of the way the liquid marks the sidewalk suggests it was not coming through her pants. Also, the angle or direction of the liquid is wrong at one point suggesting it is coming from some point behind the girl (off camera) to spray her pants and the sidewalk. This is just my opinion, of course. You are welcome to differ with me.

Comment

I have to agree with Patches on his one. The "wetting" isn't even remotely realistic. Pretty much what we'd expect from a couple of ditzy adolescent girls trying to act funny.

Comment

I will agree with , Patches . As she has the experience of filming girls wetting their pants , shorts and panties from many years of producing these types of films . You see on here . That all the wettings she has filmed over the years are actual and not faked at all .

So I believe Her . When she says this particular video clip is a fake . She should know , based on years of filming actual wettings for Her many videos . She has to offer for those into water sports and wet peed in pants ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
                    X