Y/T deliberate wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y/T deliberate wetting

Not sure if this has been on here before. Very annoying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00rpXKZONsY

Originally posted by angerton
    Not sure if this has been on here before. Very annoying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00rpXKZONsY
    This clip would have been good . Had the camera stopped moving around . So you could see the girls[s] wet themselves . Instead of moving from one girl to the other . Just as they start to pee their jeans ! Not allowing to stay on one girl long enough . To see her wet properly .

Yes , this clip is annoying to watch in how it was filmed . A rating of 4 from that of a possible 10 , being the best of all , though , this one falls far short of that rating . In my opinion

Dusty Harold

Comment

I loved it. Loved the concentrated stance as she tried to pull it off but just couldn't seem to. Thanks!

Comment

Posted Before - Here is slightly better quality!

This clip was posted on the forum last July. The link above which was posted on Y/T this past February has been encoded too many times which makes the quality poorer.

Here is a link to the clip posted last July:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ce1c89

While nothing can be done about the poor camera work, the picture is slightly less fuzzy. I wish I understood the language and knew what they were saying. Besides the one girl who repeatedly wet her pants in little spurts, the other girls might have been doing it too but did not want their wet spots recorded. There is one girl toward the end of the clip who spread her legs in a stance to pee herself. The other girls are chanting together at the time what sounds like "meona" which has several meanings in Spanish but in this context likely means "she is wetting herself." It is hard to tell for sure but at one point it looks like there may be a wet spot on her crotch and wetness running down the inside of her right leg.

Comment

It's difficult to follow due to all the shrieking laughter on the part of the gal taking the clip and jumpy camera work. These Latina teeny-boppers are much like their US counterparts in that respect.

It seems that five of them have been out for a few beers. I think they wanted to see if they could pee their pants. It doesn't seem like a dare, just a bit of adolescent fun.

The one wearing the blue sweater obviously succeeded, wetting bit by bit. Along the way she says "I didn't want to let it all go," but the one with the camera keeps egging her on. Along the way, She says "Hi, Mommy" with no chagrin, but is embarrassed when asked to say "Hi, Daddy." By the end, she "let it all go" and has a lovely stain in her tight blue jeans. The way she shows her beautiful face and derriere without the least hesitation makes me think she's wet her pants plenty of times and probably been aroused by it.

Although the gal taking the clip implies the others have also wet their pants by saying "You've got two pee-pee girls behind you," it's hard to see any evidence. The gal wearing the white sweater never stands up. She says "Don't film me," and grabs her cell phone, which was behind her, perhaps to keep it from getting wet.

The gal wearing the red sweater adopts the classic wetting pose Patches notes. She says "I've started to pee," but the camera never focuses on her long enough to see more than a tiny wet spot. The gal wearing a black sweater is barely shown. She's also sitting/squatting and probably wet too.

We don't know whether the camera gal wet her pants or just prompted the others to do it, but she's obviously fascinated by the goings-on, especially by the gal in blue.

Comment

Working...
          X