X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Timer - Desperation and Wetting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXUyfiRaYPg

Patches ,

I would rate this one an 8 out of 10 in being good on desperation . Though I must have missed out when she wet herself . Since she's wearing a skiirt . I couldn't tell very well if she did or not . Unless it ran completely down either of her legs . If that's the case . I will have to watch again to see if a puddle formed at her feet. Although if she only peed a little bit it would also be hard to detect .

Appreciate that you shared it with us on here .

Thank You ,

Dusty Harold

Comment

You can see the stream!

Dusty,

Get the VLC media player and adjust the brightness, gamma, and sharpness. Resize the display area so it is larger but not overly pixelated. You will see the stream coming down between her legs after she turns her back to the camera and stands still.

Admittedly, the desperation is over acted especially considering the small amount of pee she released. Chalk it up to her being nervous doing this for the first time.

Comment

Pics of the Stream

Dusty,

Here are a couple of pics that I captured from the clip. I have enlarged them and outlined the pee stream in both pics. Also, if you listen to the clip, you can hear the pee hitting the bathroom floor.

Comment

This is an amazing video- thank-you for posting it! Very cute outfit and you seem quite desperate.

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
              Dusty,

Here are a couple of pics that I captured from the clip. I have enlarged them and outlined the pee stream in both pics. Also, if you listen to the clip, you can hear the pee hitting the bathroom floor.

Patches ,

AHHH ! ! I see it now ! Since you had enlarged in the still captures you have gotten . Plus I went back and as carefully as I could enhanced the sound and picture quality and saw what you had pointed out just now

Thanks , for doing that ! Appreciate it Greatly . Yes , she seemed very nervous for a first - timer at wetting . I believe most people are when trying this out for the first time ever . Even Myself ! When I first tried to wet myself . I got to aroused to let it all go . Except that when I did in fact started to wet . It came in spurts and dribbles . When I wanted to feel the full gushing effect of letting it all go at once ! !

So I know how this young woman felt when she tried it out the very first time and peed like she did !

Very Well Done Patches , I'm glad you pointed that out and posted it on here for others to look at and notice .

I bet you , yourself might have had trouble wetting yourself for the very first time . You had done it for pleasure and not really out of sheer desperation as for an accidental wetting , but , intentionally letting it flow just for fun and relaxation . Which I enjoy the most of all ! !

Thank You , Patches , You're Great ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Wow

Nice find thanks hope she makes some more maybe wearing very tight Lycra or jeans

Comment

Patches ,

A Question if you please ;

In regards to all the past videos / DVDs you had filmed . Have you ever kept copies of what you had made . To view once more the fun your models did in all of those DVDs you had made for your website / did you not thinking they were not that important to keep a record of , of all the fun times you had had . When you had filmed them in the past ?

Thank You , in return for replying , if you do . I'm just curouis yellow !

Dusty Harold
                  Last edited by Dusty Harold; June 12, 2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X