Hi there fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there fellas

So just for an intro I will tell you what I really like. First off, I'm a straight girl. I don't really get into the lesbian scene. Ever since I was little I've had fantasies about wetting. I started wetting when I was about 6.

Anyhow now days I only wet occasionally and when alone. It never happens with anyone. I like the thought of being watched and touched while wetting. Just never had anyone really want to do that with me. Certainly, I've no idea how I'd ask someone to participate in that. I'm married. My husband already knows what I like and he's never given it one thought.

So I usually just stick to my own fantasies, watching videos and reading what I can find.

What I like: I like to watch girls in skirts, bent over and wetting panties. I like to watch men wetting pants. I like to pretend it's naughty. Occasionally I just enjoy wetting. When I do it alone or fantasize, I just enjoy the thought of a man watching me wetting pants or panties, making me do it rather than me wanting to do it. I like being spanked for it. I like the warm wet feeling of peeing pants or panties. I love the tingling when first letting it go. I love to begin with desperation. I just enjoy the sensations, of feeling, smelling, seeing pee. So that's it.

I think there are more women out there who are into peeing or wetting. Sometimes I just think women are more reserved about sharing their desires and fantasies.

aimee

Welcome to the forum. May your stay here be long and fruitful.

It's always interesting to hear from a woman's perspective on such matters, especially one as articulate as you.

It makes me rather sad to hear that your husband is unwilling/unable to help you on your quest for erotic fulfilment. I too, am forced by circumstance to indulge in my fantasies alone.

Thank you for sharing your desires.

Comment

You Are Welcomed

aimeenwoods ,

Welcome to the Wet Set Forums . I Hope you will find a liking to come here most often . To share with us all . Your fantasies and your desire in the pee fetish you have and want to find other like - minded people willing to share their thoughts and feelings . Like you have done . I'm glad to meet you and I Hope you don't feel alone in what you are looking for . Like all of us . I suppose . We all are searching for one thing or the other . In finding a place . We feel comfortable coming too . Sharing in our feelings and thoughts . Plus what we want to find in all of our pee interests on here .

So feel free to post your questions , thoughts and feelings anytime you wish . I find it Very Important to read and Hear a woman's point In View regarding the pee fetish they have and are searching for answers to their own questions . Which I know you might have . Ask them . You might be interested in the many answers . That come from fellow wetters / peers ! Such as yourself . As well as my own search and questions I still have not found answers too either .

Take Care , Have A Great Time on Here .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
      X