searching for a vid from youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for a vid from youtube

I once found a clip from a girl waiting in a laundry for washing here clothes.
    She was wearing a skirt and bit by bit wetting her underwear. A oldman was
    sitting near her but didn't see the pee was flodding all over the floor.
    But after all i lost the clip . Can someone find this clip for me ( us ) again ? He was really nice !
    tx !

Laundromat

You might be referring to a video from October, 2012, by Natalee.

It is available at her Clips 4 Sale Store.

Once in her store, search for the keyword laundry. The video I am referring to is the eighth one in the search results. This video appears to have been shot in a public laundromat. The other videos in the search results all take place in a private home.

WetSet is not allowing me to post a link to Clips 4 Sale. It is blocking out the URL with asterisks.

Which is very odd, because Clips 4 Sale is a legitimate site, and I think WetSet even has a store. It is not a direct competitor, nor is it a "pirate" site.

To get to Natalee's store, enter Clips 4 Sale dot com slash 40032

The title of the video is "Wetting My Tight Skinny Jeans At The laundry Mat!!"

LM
    Last edited by Lawrence; June 11, 2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

It could be that one or one where there's a girl sitting on the edge of a bench at al laundromat and an old guy is sitting on the same bench at the back. Her back is facing him and she's peeing her pants sitting on the bench onto the floor.

Comment

It sounds to me like the X-Streams vid "Patricia la French Pisser"

http://wetset.net/index.php?target=p...roduct_id=2835

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
          It sounds to me like the X-Streams vid "Patricia la French Pisser"

http://wetset.net/index.php?target=p...roduct_id=2835
          This was a video i had seen some time ago on another website I visit . Though when I went back some time ago to down load it to save it . It had been taken off . Because I believe it was taken off due to it being pirated when it was added to that website In which I watched it the first time around .

Thank You , Percival , for finding that particular video and the producer that had filmed it ! It's worth looking at once more .

Comment

You're welcome. It's not my favourite one of John Dare's, but I do like his style. A shame he's quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
              You're welcome. It's not my favourite one of John Dare's, but I do like his style. A shame he's quit.
              true , Patches Place , use to sell their DVDs from her website . Now they have all been removed . Since the delivery was unreliable . When you tried to order a DVD . Patches , before selling Her website . Had tried to gain the rights to
              copy from the DV masters they had currently , but , nothing came to pass on that deal . That I was notified not to order any DVDs from that producer any longer .

Sad I was , too beginning to like what John Dare had to offer before every thing had changed .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
              X