Ever wonder why NY smells like piss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wonder why NY smells like piss?

In other news, whose cell phone only shoots in SD these days? C'mon dude, time to upgrade!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqhkKuLJqgs

Ho - Hum another dark video . That was hard to see anything . Except the attractive young woman taking a pee !

I would rate this low because of the darkness it was filmed in

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
      Ho - Hum another dark video . That was hard to see anything . Except the attractive young woman taking a pee !

I would rate this low because of the darkness it was filmed in
      Download it, play it with VLC, and edit the video settings to brighten the background. I thought Patches explained how to do this and you thanked her profusely (as you always do), but I guess it didn't take.
      Last edited by bwetfan; June 11, 2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
        Download it, play it with VLC, and edit the video settings to brighten the background. I thought Patches explained how to do this and you thanked her profusely (as you always do), but I guess it didn't take.

descargar musica gratis
        Forgive me . I'm slow at learning things on and about my computer . Since I had just recently been able to get one . Still learning to operate it efficiently
        and get everything I'm supposed to do ingrained within me . So I will make mistakes from time to time on posting .

Thank You , for pointing that out . I find I'm still a Human & not have been assimilated into the computer collective just yet !

Dusty Harold

Comment

She REALLY had to pee!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
            Forgive me . I'm slow at learning things on and about my computer . Since I had just recently been able to get one . Still learning to operate it efficiently
            and get everything I'm supposed to do ingrained within me . So I will make mistakes from time to time on posting .

Thank You , for pointing that out . I find I'm still a Human & not have been assimilated into the computer collective just yet !

Dusty Harold
            Are you doing some sort of bit? Because it actually keeps getting funnier by the day.

Comment

Working...
            X