the good old days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the good old days

i every one i just stumbled on a site that took be back to the days where id read for hours. The day when it was quicker to reed a storey on the net than it was to download the vid so to all thus over 30 and any one else hear is what use oldies use to read.
    http://members.easyshag.com/femalede...n/stories.html

Originally posted by wetmichael
    i every one i just stumbled on a site that took be back to the days where id read for hours. The day when it was quicker to reed a storey on the net than it was to download the vid so to all thus over 30 and any one else hear is what use oldies use to read.
    http://members.easyshag.com/femalede...n/stories.html
    it would have been nice to have a direct link to the story / to the story section . Then just a link to the Home page at Female Desperation . Though appreciate what you had posted on here .

Thanks ,

Dusty Harold

Comment

To Dusty

members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation does not allow direct linking to their interior pages, unfortunately.

--AT

Comment

Originally posted by AccidentalTourist
        members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation does not allow direct linking to their interior pages, unfortunately.

--AT
        Thank You , for pointing that out and setting me straight on that . I appreciate the tip . I wasn't aware of that . When I posted earlier .

Though I find that site . Very interesting to visit . Since I link to it from Patches Place . When checking out both websites at times .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
          Thank You , for pointing that out and setting me straight on that . I appreciate the tip . I wasn't aware of that . When I posted earlier .

Though I find that site . Very interesting to visit . Since I link to it from Patches Place . When checking out both websites at times .

Dusty Harold
          Linking to the easyshag / female desperation (Shara and Ger's) site has been this way forever, sort of one of those old jokes that has never changed. It's one thing to block direct image linking, but you think that years ago they at least have added the capacity to go to a web-based page that contains that image. Nope. The best of 20-year old web technology available to you today!

It's too bad, because they've long been one of the best providers of content out there, even if it is gleaned from elsewhere and watermarked with that FD logo. I guess they are going to keep doing it there way, and damned with everybody else!

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
            Linking to the easyshag / female desperation (Shara and Ger's) site has been this way forever, sort of one of those old jokes that has never changed. It's one thing to block direct image linking, but you think that years ago they at least have added the capacity to go to a web-based page that contains that image. Nope. The best of 20-year old web technology available to you today!

It's too bad, because they've long been one of the best providers of content out there, even if it is gleaned from elsewhere and watermarked with that FD logo. I guess they are going to keep doing it there way, and damned with everybody else!
            They're even doing the anti-hotlinking wrong though.
            It should only be enabled for image/ types or URLs with image-like filename extensions, and empty referrers (very important for basic functionality) should be allowed. Furthermore, they should fix their caching issues.

But yeah, the site is great

Comment

Working...
            X