Favorite Wetting Models / Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Wetting Models / Girls

I have tried to search for this title in posts also any threads that were posted here in the past , but , seem to have drawn a blank at on finding any that had been added already , if so let me know and I will delete this thread . So not to already repeat it if it already does exist .

Question ; What were some of your most favorite of girls / models . You always look forward to in seeing them modeling in wetting their clothes , especially in their panties ? !

Dusty Harold

Jayne and Natalee are two of my favorites!

Comment

Just putting "favourite" in search did the trick! See http://www.wetset.net/forums/showthr...ight=favourite

This is an Australian board with lots of UK and internatonal posters, so you just need to use our spelling, not the American one!

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Trousers
        Just putting "favourite" in search did the trick! See http://www.wetset.net/forums/showthr...ight=favourite

This is an Australian board with lots of UK and internatonal posters, so you just need to use our spelling, not the American one!
        Wet Trousers ,

I do appreciate that very much so . As I tried to search for this type of thread beforehand and was given nothing in return when checking it out earlier . A Lot of my favorites and there were many mentioned in the posts i looked at . Were listed . Especially ones from Patches Place and that of
        I NEED 2 PEE as well .

Thank You , please add if you wish any more .

Dusty Harold
        Last edited by Dusty Harold; June 24, 2013, 10:15 AM.

Comment

my Favorite Wetting models

I'm sorry , , for not checking better , guys . Though I would like to add my own If I could , Here goes ;

1. All time favorite of mine , Mikki at H.D.Wetting

2. Sammy at H.D.Wetting

3. Haydee at H.D.Wetting

4. Georgia at Patches Place

5. Vicktoria at Patches Place

6. Mela at Patches Place

7. Nikki at Wet Set Magazine

8. Rebeccka Dee at Need A Pee

9. Claire at Sneaky Pee

Alice at I Need 2 Pee

10 . Michell at I Need 2 Pee

11. Candie at I Need 2 Pee

12. Sosha at H.D.Wetting

13.Brie at Patches Place

14. A Tie between Jennifer & Krista at Patches Place

15 .Tia Ling A I NEED 2 PEE

16. Janessa Jordan @ I NEED 2 PEE

17. Ivy @ I Need 2 Pee

18. Miss Piss , almost forgot her , Though , she can pee a whole lot at once ! !

19. Sinna , @ Sexy Sinna , One I just found , Who is TERRIFIC at peeing ! !

20.. Beth @ Patches Place , though a little chubby . She always produce a flood ! Plus had Real Great Masturbation scene ! That had her pulling her pee soaked panyies against her clit , in rubbing it until she had her orgasm at tomes ! This also inclufes peeing as she's rubbing herself in getting her climax ! ! !

As I was not on here in 2011 I miss this thread completely that there maybe other fetish models out there I had enjoyed to watch them have pleasure in peeing their jeans , shorts , panties or even in a squat peeing in the nude . Now that's the ticket ! ! That should be listed as being great at wetting themselves so well . Though the names I have put down on here . Are the ones that come to mind most often for me , that is .

Patches , Wish I could have ordered one of those wet patches t - shirts from you . Had you had them . When I came visiting to Patches Place and also would have sufficed instead of Georgia panties at that time instead . Though the t- shirt was no longer available to do that , but , getting the DVD of Patches # 56 , the last Patches DVD made now . Made the whole deal so Great to have . This including signed pictures from Georgia , Herself , who signed them and wrote a cute note saying ,
          '' Can I Come Pee On You ! !

Now that made her a Very Favorite of mine and still is along with Mikki of H.D> Wetting as well . TV GUY , Are you listening ?

Hope Patches , will see this and be pleased that some of us here . Do remember and respect her for the great Girls she has filmed over the years . Plus that of some wonderful videos . Along with her website . That were tops in the water sports world I know of and enjoy ! !

Dusty Harold
          Last edited by Dusty Harold; June 30, 2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

My first favorites were Melissa and Brie at Patches' Place.

Then I joined WHP for awhile. My favorites there were Amy Lee (my alltime fave), May C, and Luxi. I was also very fond of Ami and Traci (from the site's early days).

Then I joined HDWetting for awhile. Mikki was my favorite there, but I'm also very fond of Sammy and Julie.

My favorite amateur, very much missed by us all I'm sure, is Kel. But I also remember Katykins, who didn't just wet (and more) for us but also helped build the community at...The Pool? Memory is failing...
            Last edited by paco; June 20, 2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Number 1 is easy: Melissa from Patches Place. Number 2 is the blond girl in Gorgeous Wet Georgette (not Georgette - the CUTE blond girl - wish I knew her name). Number 3 would probably be Julie from ... is it HD Wetting? I think so.

Comment

1.) Natalia from WHP
                2.) Natalie from realwetting
                3.) Ivy from ineed2pee

Comment

The mysterious 1980s Nugget model that wore the hat and veil

Any of the old Patches gang like Bri

Snuppa

More recently Brookelynne Briar. I just wish she would do more.

Comment

My favorites are Mikki, Sammy and Haydee from HDWetting, Victoria from Patches Place, Nikki from SkyMouse, Rebeccka Dee, Candie, Sasha (I think WetSet), Tia Ling, Natalie and Jo May (or something like that from SkyMouse), Natalee, Alice from Real Wetting, Snuppa and this german girl, her videos are on wetting-video, her name is Nylon something.

Comment

Brie from patches
                      Krista from patches
                      Sabrina from WHP
                      Melissa from patches
                      Candy from ineed2pee
                      Nikki from WHP
                      Jane from bound2burst
                      Jennifer from patches
                      Natalie from whp
                      Willow from patches
                      Vicktoria from patches
                      Last edited by moosehead68; June 23, 2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Among others:

Jayne (B2B)
                        Snuppa (NW)
                        Melissa (Patches)
                        Faye (WHP)
                        Audrey (RW)
                        Ludmila (I think? WiP)

Comment

Sunny from Patches

My all time favorite is Sunny from Patches,,,,

It is a pity that i only had the VHS tape and it is now lost,,,,,

Then it a tie with all of the models from all of the sites......

Comment

Candice Paris
                            Snuppa
                            Wendy from WHP
                            Beverley and Lavender from B2B
                            Rebekah and Tiffany from IN2P

Comment

There are so many models I've loved over the years that it's hard to pick who should make my favourites list. Well, here goes...

Apart from number 1, in no particular order:

1. Jackie at Wetting Her Panties, probably my favourite of all time.

2. Natalia at Wetting Her Panties.

3. Lola at Bound 2 Burst.

4. Beverley at Bound 2 Burst.

5. Marina at Public Piss Girl. (my profile pic and definitely the most exciting public wetter)

6. Sandra at Public Piss Girl.

7. Candi at I Need 2 Pee.

8. Michelle at I Need 2 Pee.

9. Claire Lou, also known as Tam Tam South.

10. Snuppa.

11. Cherry at Cherry's Delights.

12. Annah at Wet Set.

13. Nikki at Wet Set. (I hope she's reading this!)

14. Jennifer at Patches Place.

15. Rebekah Dee. (Tasmin at Wetting Her Panties)

16. Miss Piss.

17. Becky LeSabre.

18. Carly G. at X-streams.

19. Elina at Wet In Public.

20. Alice at Audrey's Wetting Site.

There are plenty of others I could mention, but I will leave it at 20 wetting ladies!

Comment

Working...
                              X