Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone is upset with intentional pants wetters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is upset with intentional pants wetters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UA2eo3uZFg

This uptight woman needs to replace the word "Never" with "Always". And she should try it herself... she may grow to like it!

Comment

It has the category tag 'comedy'. If it was supposed to be funny, I must've missed the joke!

I'm sure she's talking about stress incontinence, but she comes across like some dry-pant Nazi.
      Last edited by Percival; June 21, 2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

This woman surely has missed the mark in what we all here enjoy in wetting ourselves for our pleasure and those who are like minded as we are in indulging in this fetish . Maybe she should be tickled till she wets herself . To see how enjoyable this can be . Unless there's solid medical evidence to go with what she has said . I might think about what she was trying to get across . otherwise , please , get a life and stop whining about it !

Dusty Harold

Comment

I think she was responding to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKzq1upNIgU

Not explicit, but many aftermath puddles and cuties talking about peeing their pants. I bet these super-fit women can easily beat me in a pee holding contest.

Comment

PottyDance, you correct about what the woman in the first clip is responding to. The problem is she has the wrong answer. You do not need to get some counseling or psychological therapy to overcome the desire to wet your pants or the acceptance that it is okay to do it if it happens involuntarily.

For anyone who is not okay with having "accidents" now and then, there is only a need to educate yourself about what foods and drinks cause incontinence or get medical help in treating your condition. Everyone needs to come to the realization that it is alright if you have an "accident" now and then even if you would prefer to prevent it. The woman in the first video clip is arrogant to the point of being funny which is why I posted the clip here in the first place. Here is what she should have said if she wanted to help people with involuntary leakage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Dteb_Ehz4

For the rest of us, we will simply continue to pee our pants when we want to because it is fun, convenient, and an erotic turn on!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
              PottyDance, you correct about what the woman in the first clip is responding to. The problem is she has the wrong answer. You do not need to get some counseling or psychological therapy to overcome the desire to wet your pants or the acceptance that it is okay to do it if it happens involuntarily.

For anyone who is not okay with having "accidents" now and then, there is only a need to educate yourself about what foods and drinks cause incontinence or get medical help in treating your condition. Everyone needs to come to the realization that it is alright if you have an "accident" now and then even if you would prefer to prevent it. The woman in the first video clip is arrogant to the point of being funny which is why I posted the clip here in the first place. Here is what she should have said if she wanted to help people with involuntary leakage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Dteb_Ehz4

For the rest of us, we will simply continue to pee our pants when we want to because it is fun, convenient, and an erotic turn on!
              Patches ,

Well said . I agree and also see your point In View about what the first clip was about and maybe recant what my reply was above in this matter . I try to see all prespectives on a problem , if I can at first . Though I do make mistakes at time .

Appreciate what you had posted , it does open your eyes to to some very interesting topics on here .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Patches, you missed the whole point. The woman is smart and knows what she is talking about.

She was only discussing incontinence. Undesired wetting. She was not upset with intentional pants wetters! There was no mention of the pee fetish at all in any of her videos.
                Last edited by 2prnot2p; June 23, 2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Offended !

2prnot2p ,

I believe you are out of line here ! Patches , might not of viewed the other videos made by this woman and gave her perspective on a view of many ot there . That she had posted on here .

What I find unnecessary and rude . Is the describing her as dumb , Which She
                  ISN'T at all !

We don't need that around here , please , everyone has a right to express their opinions on here . Let's not go to name calling at all ! !

Dusty Haro;d

Comment

Damn Southerners

Originally posted by 2prnot2p
                    I know you're from the South, but are you that dense?
                    Yes us dumb, dense, obtuse southerners.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p
                      Patches, you missed the whole point. The woman is smart and knows what she is talking about.
                      I'm not convinced she is either smart or that she knows what she's talking about. She certainly seems to want to (further) stigmatise people with a potentially embarrassing condition. If she's a qualified medical professional, she must have skipped ethics class.

Comment

Working...
                      X