Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Open Letter To Patches

My Dear Patches ,

I know how busy you are most days . With what you do in life , in way of work . I didn't know how to express my feelings for all the times we had shared on here . As well as on Patches Place . I will miss those girls , Georgia , Vicktoria , Mela , Beth , Brie , Willow , Krista and Jennifer . Plus the others who had also in the past were filmed by you over the years . What you and all of them did in sharing part of their private lives . That they can't tell every one what they had done in those many videos that were made at Patches Place . That I might not ever see them ever again in what some of them did , for their pleasure , as well as my own . Except in the many DVDs I now have In what they had fun in doing . That only a few of us . Will remember them fondly . For giving us the pleasure of watching them wet their clothes !
    That I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for what you and all the Girls you had filmed through the years how I will forever miss them , but , will fondly remember what they had given me and others , I Hope , in enjoying something very special and very unique in what you had tried to show and demonstrate at times . The Naughty aspects of wetting for pleasure and arousal ! !

I'm truly indebted to you for what you have done and what you have given me . That will last my life time . Many Great memories ! ! ! You Are Wonderful in doing that ! !

Thank You , so much for that .................................................. ......

Dusty Harold
    Last edited by Dusty Harold; June 23, 2013, 01:11 PM.

i remember being a teenager and stumbling onto patches for the first time. this was a long time ago in the 90s. suddenly this world was there that i didnt know about...........

maybe our fetish will never benormal or mainstream but patches made me realize for the first time that i wasnt alone......................

Comment

Jennifer was always my favourite wetter in the Patches videos. Especially the public wetting scenes! Desiree was also a favourite. There's a particular DVD she appeared in with Cassidy and others I wanted to buy, but I never worked out which volume it was.

I've been meaning to buy some of the later DVDs, but haven't done so. I would prefer buying individual scenes, like in the Clips 4 Sale sites. Would be great if the scenes in the DVDs went onto a Clips 4 Sale site.

Anyway, thanks Patches for your efforts over the years. I hope you will still make wetting videos of some kind in the future.

Comment

I like Patches too, but some of you are approaching the "creepy Internet stalker" level here.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
          I like Patches too, but some of you are approaching the "creepy Internet stalker" level here.
          I by no means am A Stalker , but , a friend of Patches , in giving some recognition to her for what she has made in the years . She has made videos for the website , Patches Place , she has recently has sold . Nor will not make those videos that I have enjoyed in watching any more. That has also influenced me to accept my interests in pee . That of feeling accepted by someone who shared in this fetish as much as I did . I just wanted , like others here . Wanted to show our appreciation to what she has done over the years . That has touched our lives , so much so , in what she had filmed all those girls doing in having Naughty fun ! !

Dusty Harold
          Last edited by Dusty Harold; June 24, 2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
            No stalkers here. Just people appreciating Patches for her work over the years.

Comment

I really appreciate the comments that everyone has posted here in this tribute and I feel the love! Thank you for all your kind words.

Originally posted by M_F
              maybe our fetish will never benormal or mainstream but patches made me realize for the first time that i wasnt alone......................
              M_F, this is one of the reasons I started Patches' Place. I wanted people to know they weren't alone and there were many others who enjoyed the same pleasures in peeing. There were a few others who came before me like Wet Set, Debbie Ashton, Raysco, and Giga and a few others who had come and gone by early 1995 but no one else seemed to include the goals of acceptance and celebrating this fetish. I wanted people to know they were not alone and that it was okay to enjoy this side of their sexuality.

Originally posted by Scotsboy
              Desiree was also a favourite. There's a particular DVD she appeared in with Cassidy and others I wanted to buy, but I never worked out which volume it was.
              Scotsboy, Flo and Ann just added the video description for Patches Revisited 1 at http://www.patches.net/videos/patches/pr1.php Take a look at scenes 6 and 11 and see if either of these are the ones you are interested in.

Comment

You Are Wonderful ! !

Patches

I know I might have already mentioned this to you in the past and maybe on here as well . Though you had opened up my world to me . In having a place I could come to . To feel comfortable with the pee fetish I had an interest in it since I was much younger in life . Your friendship meant the world to me in having . Since I didn't have many friends . to begin with in my life growing up . That I could call friends and none that knew of my passion for peeing either . Along with other problems , which I won't go into on here, would fill a book full of what I had to deal with . Your friendship and website gave me a safe haven . In which I could feel like a human , not a punching bag , some one to pick on and Humiliate to make others feel big about themselves by doing so . You allowed me to open that part of me I kept hidden away from all others . Who thought of me as nothing but dirt to kick around ! So you don't know how much your friendship had meant to me When you offered it willingly in what we had in common together with peeing . That of the many videos you have made . The e - mails we had exchanged over the years . Though you were mostly busy at your job . That of with Patches Place , as well . That I never thought I would ever get a chance till I came here and saw that you were on here . That I could then be able . When time presented it . To really tell you how I felt for what you had given me . Through the time you had owned and ran Patches Place . Plus the many girls you had filmed over the years . That had so impressed me with their own styles of Naughty peeing / Wetting . Girls like Georgia , Vicktoria , Mela , Beth , Brie ! ! That will forever be remembered by me for sharing part of their private lives , as well as your own at times . I will always will fondly never forget what they had done on film and how I felt in a way of getting to know them as for what some of them loved to do !

Thank You , so very much for what you have given me . In opening my Heart with your friendship , compassion and the love of peeing ! !

Dusty Harold

P.S. I just had to say this , before it slipped away in time . To be forgotten

Comment

Very Good DVDs To Get

Originally posted by Scotsboy
                  Jennifer was always my favourite wetter in the Patches videos. Especially the public wetting scenes! Desiree was also a favourite. There's a particular DVD she appeared in with Cassidy and others I wanted to buy, but I never worked out which volume it was.

I've been meaning to buy some of the later DVDs, but haven't done so. I would prefer buying individual scenes, like in the Clips 4 Sale sites. Would be great if the scenes in the DVDs went onto a Clips 4 Sale site.

Anyway, thanks Patches for your efforts over the years. I hope you will still make wetting videos of some kind in the future.
                  Scotboy ,

Take it from me . This new release of Patches Revisited # 1 & 2 are while worht getting at 40.oo Dollars each . That if you check out the description page for Patches Revisited # 1 you will be able to down load a 25 minute video of a Howard Stern's radio program that had Cassidy wetting Her jeans and desiree trying to , but , having difficulty in trying to pee Her jeans . This is all caught on video of both of the girls doing what they loved to do ! ! A Great little video worth down loading , watching and enjoying what had happened through out that program . Along with what had occurred after wards . Showing how upset Desiree was at not being able to wet Her jeans for Howard Stern ! !

@ Patches , Question ; who was it that filmed this particular short video . Was it yourself . That did the filming / someone else ?

Because I never seen this one before . Even when I got the V.H.S. copy . You had given me of both #'s 1 & 2 . Then later on bought the DVDs when they were ready to order . This being a month ago and before the description pages . Were posted on Patches Place , just tonight
                  I Highly recommend these 2 DVDs !
                  As they show some of the earlier girls that Patches had filmed back then ! I'm sure glad I did . Didn't know how attractive Desiree was . Until I saw that extra video of the 2 of them on The Howard Stern Show . WOW ! !
                  Everyone should check this out , if you like the girls from Patches Place and their unique and So Naughty way of having fun !

Thank You , Patches , for letting us know of the release of ,
                  Patches Revisited #'s 1 & 2 on DVD now !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
                    @ Patches , Question ; who was it that filmed this particular short video . Was it yourself . That did the filming / someone else ?
                    It was an intern from the Howard Stern show who did the filming. We wanted to shoot video of the event but we were told that the E channel had exclusive rights to video tape the program.

After doing the Stern show, we watched the E channel on TV for weeks to see if the show with our girls was aired. It never was. Probably some censor decided it was a little too over the top to broadcast on TV. I thought this was funny that they would not show girls wetting their pants when they showed girls wearing diapers and broadcast it. The showed nude girls with the private parts blurred. They even broadcast the interview with Cindy Margolis who was a guest the same day that we were in the studio. We all talked with Cindy while we were in the "green room." I was not in the green room at the end of the clip because I was out in the hallway talking with Cindy and a friend she had brought with her.

Ann and Flo got that 25 minute clip of the girl's appearance on the Stern show from Y/T. Someone who probably had a membership at the Stern website probably got the clip and posted it on Y/T. That's how Ann and Flo got the clip to put in the video description page for Patches Revisited 1. I hope they don't get a "take down" notice from some over zealous lawyers!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
                      Scotsboy, Flo and Ann just added the video description for Patches Revisited 1 at http://www.patches.net/videos/patches/pr1.php Take a look at scenes 6 and 11 and see if either of these are the ones you are interested in.
                      Yes, it was scene 6! Thanks Patches. I may have to buy this particular DVD. I assume 23 & 24 aren't available any longer because of an issue with a model?

Desiree definitely does it for me. Particularly the crotch holding. Sexy woman. I wonder what she's up to these days?

I hope Cindy Margolis was impressed with what she saw on the Howard Stern show. Hopefully, the sight of pants wetting inspired her to pee HER pants!

Comment

A Small World We Are In

Patches ,

I'm dismayed that the other circles that support nudity and topless girls in skimpy bikinis to be seen on a TV series program . When a simple down right Girl wetting Her jeans for others people's pleasure as well as Her own isn't allowed . It really does show how the other circles of attitudes of other forms of people's sexulality is still shunned at and rejected from being observed by those of us . Who would have loved to have seen this particular program aired on that channel . As it was being produced and not shoved aside as not being that important to be aired or seen.

I Hope that Flo & Ann , do not get into trouble either by a law suit being handed to them at present time . They have enough on their hands and more . In having to deal with a legal manner as this is . Though I believe that enough time has elapsed for that to be a minor issue . You know more , since I was always knew you had very good legal support backing you up . When you had owned Patches Place . We all need to watch what might / might not happen , in this case . Grab this video , everyone , before it might have to disappear . Because someone[s] out there doesn't like girls wetting their jeans , but , loves for them to show their tits and pussies instead ! !

Dusty Harold
                        Last edited by Dusty Harold; June 25, 2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

An Update

Patches ,

Plus those who were interested in watching that short 25 min. video clip of that interview . Have now missed out on seeing it on Patches Place .
                          Since the link to that video clip has now been removed from the description page for Patches Revisited # 1 . Most likely do to the likelihood of a take down notice from an over jealous lawyer[s] . Seeking on taking something of interest in watching and enjoying away . From those of us . Who might have enjoyed watching that video clip of that interview on there . A shame that Flo and Ann had to remove it .
                          Because the video clip . Was well worth watching for those who like the girls that Patches , had filmed earlier on for her website and DVDs made of those clips . I'm sadden that Patches wasn't allowed to film it also . Because it would have been Great to have seen it on Patches Place along with all the other videos . She had made over the years ! !
                          Though there is a Really good video on Her site . For those who love the girl named Jennifer . That has , Jennifer , peeing her panties in a similar interview on a radio program in New York , City . That is still avaqilable as a DVD / down loaded version . That's well worth getting and enjoying watching Jennifer pee those panties , So Very Well ! !

Thought I would let everyone here know of that change in that removal .
                          Happened to be able to watch it before it was taken Down and was really amazed , trilled and enjoyed it immensely in getting that chane to view it
                          before it was gone !

Dusty Harold

Comment

The link is still there on Patches Revisited 1

Dusty,

I have no idea what you are talking about. The link to the Stern show interview is still there on the Patches Revisited 1 video description page. It was never removed. Perhaps the Texas heat has caused a sunstroke and you are confused in your head!

Comment

A Mistake

Patches ,

I hate that when that occurs ! I had looked in the wrong place on that particular description page for Patches Revisited # 1 . Darn ! Slaps
                              Head to clear it ! ! My sinecre apologies for making that statement . it was an mistake , Sorry , about any confusion over this everyone !

I either need to wet myself , which at times is rare , in my case . With parents close by . That of the need for some woman to give me a Golden shower while both of us are nude , best way of getting one , to help remove the confusion I'm suffer at the moment !

Dusty Harold

P.S. @ Patches , Where's Georgia when I need Her the most of all Now ?
                              Last edited by Dusty Harold; July 5, 2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X