Interresting question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interresting question:

How many of you guys here do have a wife/girlfriend who really enjoy to wet themselves?

Originally posted by hama7142
    How many of you guys here do have a wife/girlfriend who really enjoy to wet themselves?
    Wish I had a wife / Girlfriend who shared the same interests as i do . Though Fate has not been fair to me in finding one just yet . Though I know it would be So Great to have one !

Comment

Another interesting question: why is this on the photoboard?

Comment

Because there may come some photos of a REAL amateurlady here if this discussion comes out well...but maybe mr. wiseguy think that it is enough new unseen photos here?

Comment

As wiseguy said, this is the photoboard... Need to go to the main board to talk about this, unless you post a pic - which by the way is friggin hot!!

Comment

This is the forum, not the photo board...what's the problem?

Comment

The post has been moved here and is now in the right place

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                The post has been moved here and is now in the right place
                Nikki ,

Thanks for doing that . It might have prevented a squabble over it !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Haha, I wish!!! Had a gf when I was 20ish who would pee herself for me but she didnt enjoy it

Comment

Had girlfriend

I had a girlfriend for about 3 yrs who enjoyed wetting herself and wearing nappies but she went off with another man she also likes sucking her thumb but not the baby thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X