Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Check out this new product from rust oleum an tell me if it makes you wonder how much fun wetting in public could be. I'm gonna try it this weekend and let Y'all know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ&sns=em it's called never wet if you want to research it.

Originally posted by pyrpants
    Check out this new product from rust oleum an tell me if it makes you wonder how much fun wetting in public could be. I'm gonna try it this weekend and let Y'all know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ&sns=em it's called never wet if you want to research it.
    I thought being wet was a good part of the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
      I thought being wet was a good part of the fun.
      Maybe he didn't want the wet patch in his crotch to show . After peeing in his pants ! !

Comment

Think about it

Think of the possibilities. I love to wet and show the wetness just as much as the rest of you but think of all the places you have wanted to but couldn't for one reason or another. I was thinking about going bar hopping with some women friends that know nothing about this fetish and when the time is right I can just stand there and flood myself while talking to them and they would never know. Just thought it would be a interesting idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
          Maybe he didn't want the wet patch in his crotch to show . After peeing in his pants ! !
          But Harold - where will that fluid go? If the pants don't absorb it, it just will splatter on the ground. I guess you could waterproof the outerwear and not the underwear, but it only holds so much piss.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
            But Harold - where will that fluid go? If the pants don't absorb it, it just will splatter on the ground. I guess you could waterproof the outerwear and not the underwear, but it only holds so much piss.
            True ! There will always be a puddle left behind to mark the spot you had pee at ! no matter how wet proof your jeans , slacks or shots are . There will always be that puddle ! to show what you had done ! plus the women will no doubt see it as well ! !
            Patches , are you reading this one ?

Dusty Harold

Comment

Yes there will be a puddle but the cool thing about it is I'm going to be at a outside bar on the beach. The sand will soak it up.
              I'm not sure why I'm catching so much flack over this. I just thought it was cool.

Comment

Yes there will be a puddle but the cool thing about it is I'm going to be at a outside bar on the beach. The sand will soak it up.
                I'm not sure why I'm catching so much flack over this. I just thought it was cool.
                I agree with you on your P.O.V. Sand has a very good quality of hiding the evidence of such fun ! When wetting on it at times !

Though the word Flack , is wrong . It's spelled Flak , instead thought I should set you straight on that point alone . Have fun wetting at that bar !

Comment

Don't mistake congenial discussion for flak. I think it is an interesting idea; I just was working through the potential outcomes.

Comment

Waterproof trousers have been around for a while now. I have a pair with an integral waterproof membrane which are soft to the touch. If I pissed in them, the liquid would just run straight out of the leg-hole.

Neverwet looks cool, but I don't think it would work as well as proper waterproof trousers. It leaves a residue, it's not very abrasion-resistant and the seams would most likely leak.

Comment

Working...
                    X