A keeper on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A keeper on Youtube

lady on y/t likes desperation and deliberate wetting. Don't want to link her vids directly due to the Youtube Police. Search for the user Sinna Wetgirl. Liked her desperation trailer.

Hello,

I was just made aware of this Forum when someone wrote an email to me, saying that he heard about me here. I have registered now and would love to post some of my experiences later
    First, I wanted to say that while I learned to like desperation and love deliberate wetting, these are not my main fetishes. I love bedwetting, panty and pants/jeanswetting, and practically everything related to pee arouses me. What really turns me on the most is peeing on and in things you are not supposed to pee on and that can't be cleaned (easily). Like old books, train and bus seats, big glued carpets in public spaces, wooden staircases etc. I also love to be naughty and pee on cushions in fitting rooms, mess up public toilets and smear pee on the doorknob and flush buttons there, pee my pants and then go buy groceries etc.
    However, I don't do extreme public wetting where you just piss in front of everyone. Well.. I get turned on by it, but I am just too shy to be like that. I also have to be careful, as no one can know that I have this big urine fetish. Anyways, I was reading a bit here on the forum and I hope that youtube will not ban my vids. I did not advertise them with 'piss' and words like that, but I also noticed that clips who are obviously wetting clips on youtube have been there for months with thousands of views. It's difficult for me to see where the rules apply. My intention is not to violate any rules, which is also why I did not post my big trailer on youtube.
    But even if something with my channel should go wrong, I really love this forum straight away and I want to participate here. So I won't be gone just like that

Comment

Jeez, thats hooot

Comment

Sinna { 2pee4you } ,

May I welcome you to Wet Set Message boards ! In joining the many forums that are respersented here . To post your thoughts and feelings about your many pee related fetishes you enjoy indulging in . I have noticed that you have a link established on Miss Piss 's website . That I visited very often . Plus also have book marked your new website as well ! In checking out what you have to offer . In the way of having pee fun at times . Please , feel free to message me any time you want to know something of interest in what we have in common on here ! !

It's a real thrill to see you on here . I'm glad you came and joined Hope to get to know you better in what you enjoy in doing ! Have a Great Day ! Plus stay Healthy , Well and pee often !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Hi,

thank you. I feel welcomed already. I don't dare to answer to all of this because of the forum rule of talking too much off the topic. I just want to say that I appreciate your offer (and might make use of that if I need help around here finding something).
          Yes I have provided some clips and samples to Lizz. She is really nice. I might send more in the future.
          And I will contribute with my stories and wetting experiences soon (in the right forum then)

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Sinna! It's really nice to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinna (2pee4you)
              I love bedwetting, panty and pants/jeanswetting, and practically everything related to pee arouses me. What really turns me on the most is peeing on and in things you are not supposed to pee on and that can't be cleaned (easily). Like old books, train and bus seats, big glued carpets in public spaces, wooden staircases etc. I also love to be naughty and pee on cushions in fitting rooms, mess up public toilets and smear pee on the doorknob and flush buttons there, pee my pants and then go buy groceries etc.
              Peevert gets down on one knee... Sinna, will you marry me?

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
                Peevert gets down on one knee... Sinna, will you marry me?
                Peevert how could you!?!?! You only proposed to me like a few months back!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                  Peevert how could you!?!?! You only proposed to me like a few months back!
                  You never gave me an answer!! I had to move on with my life...

Comment

Hi Sinna - I really love those you tube vids, especially "second youtube message". You seem so relaxed that it's very difficult to tell, but I think you were wet sometime before the 6 minute mark. Am I close?

What does everyone else think?

Comment

@inyourpants thanks!
                      @peevert: oh no, another proposal. What do I do :O
                      I can't hold on forever...

@spsh There was one reply on youtube that guessed 8 minutes.

Comment

Fantastic Picture

Sinna ,

That picture is Awesome to look at and admire for what you are doing !
                        I would get down on my knees as well in proposing also . To be rejected because of all the other members here doing the same !
                        So I will just contend to just clen you by licking and sucking you in cleaning your pussy of the last few drops of pee ! That seeps from between your sweetpussy lips . I know you must have ! Tasting those last few drops of your Golden Nectar in cleaning youp ! Plus showing you how much I feel for you . Along with being able to understand how you must feel at what I have done for you . Since I can't seek your hand in marriage . This is the least of I thought I could do for a Wonderful young and Beautiful woman you are to me ! !

Thanks for posting that picture !

Take Care , rest up , You might need it ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Sinna (2pee4you)
                          @peevert: oh no, another proposal. What do I do :O
                          I can't hold on forever...
                          As your picture clearly shows, you can't hold on forever. It's time to give in and say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
                            As your picture clearly shows, you can't hold on forever. It's time to give in and say yes.
                            @Sexy Sinna

All I can say is to both of you ; A classic pose of a flood in progress as the dam bursts forth ! !
                            I love the photo of you just letting it all flow through your hand and fingers ! !

@ Peevert A favorite line to say to A Girl about to flood ! Gets them every time to commit ! !
                            Last edited by Dusty Harold; July 15, 2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Yes, but she still hasn't committed to marrying me. She's gonna keep me waiting...

Comment

Working...
                              X