you have to hold it in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you have to hold it in

We go out. You know you'll be expected to drink a lot. You're dressed sexy and other men are looking at you.

As the evening progresses, the inevitable needs begin to build up. You glance longingly at the womens room. I catch you looking and tell you "don't even think about it."

We have a relaxing evening of drinks and dancing. At one point I step back into a corner and leave you alone and guys are immediately hitting on you, asking you to dance. You oblige even though I know you're starting to really need it. Grinding on the dance floor helps you cover but it also forces you to stand which is getting uncomfortable.

Finally you come find me. You're wiggly, can't stand still, tugging at your skirt. I take my time finishing my last drink and we leave. Outside you look at me imploringly. Sometimes I'll let you go in a little cup in the car so. Not tonight. You need to wait until we get home.

And then finally we're in the driveway. You've leaked just a tiny bit in your underwear.

What happens next?

sean_rw(a)yahoo.com

Men who think that this board is full of attractive, horny women just dying to piss their pants for strangers on the internet crack me up.

Comment

you wake up

haha, sorry, I could not hold it back.

I think it's a nice try. Better than sitting back and hoping a woman will somehow find you. On the internet however, there seem to be a lot of 'women' if you know what I mean. Man who fake to be female. My guess is one or two will write to you.

I am not the one, as holding is not my main fetish. It's pretty uncomfortable before you let it go and I like to be in control myself.

Comment

Seems to me there is some confusion about the original post. As I read it, the author and his girlfriend went out for a night on the town having planned her desperation and his control over whether or not she can pee.

I prefer stories with no sadistic element, but each of has his/her own turn-ons. So let's let him continue.

Comment

Working...
        X