Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Patches ,,

I almost forgot to mention this in my latest P.M. to you that an old friend of both of us . Sends His best Regards to you In wanting to say Hello from , Austream , to you !

So message has been delivered

Take Care ! ! Have A Great Day Too ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
      Dusty,

I have no plans to make additional videos. I have heard the saying, "never say never" so I suppose if I found a girl who was hot looking and really wanted to make wetting videos, I might consider shooting scenes again. However, another problem is coming up with fresh ideas for scenes. I have done so many different types of scenes that it is hard to provide new approaches that customers would want to have.

The only fresh, new idea I have seen in the past year is the Permission to Pee series that David North has done at Bound2Burst. I like the concept of a desperation and peeing contest like North has developed. I would do the scenes differently if I was shooting them but I would not steal his scenario for shooting scenes. The contests remind me of the old Giga competitions but he has put a new twist on the concept by introducing the idea of each girl needing to give the other one permission to pee. Other than this, I have not seen any new, fresh approaches to wetting scenes from anyone. I would need some new spark of creativity to get me motivated to shoot videos again. Right now, my creative juices are all gone!
      For me, my favourite scenario for wetting videos is very simple: too lazy to go to the toilet or too distracted by something (like being on the computer) to go and pee. I can never get enough of these.

I used to like Bound2Burst's videos, but haven't bought any for a long time now. North seems more interested in making videos with far fetched storylines and those where the model just makes it. Not for me, thanks.

Everybody has their own preference in videos, but video makers could be more basic with their scenarios. It's not necessary to think up unbelievable ideas for filming videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsboy
        For me, my favourite scenario for wetting videos is very simple: too lazy to go to the toilet or too distracted by something (like being on the computer) to go and pee. I can never get enough of these.

I used to like Bound2Burst's videos, but haven't bought any for a long time now. North seems more interested in making videos with far fetched storylines and those where the model just makes it. Not for me, thanks.

Everybody has their own preference in videos, but video makers could be more basic with their scenarios. It's not necessary to think up unbelievable ideas for filming videos.
        I'll add just one aspect to this - I particularly have always wanted to see more of girls who just peed their pants because they LIKED it. So even in the case where she is too lazy or too distracted to get up, it would be better if she deliberately just let go in her pants and peed through them for the enjoyment, rather than just because of the situation.

There never seemed to be enough of this sort of vid. Patches did quite a few of them, but mostly wetting seemed to be always linked with desperation, being caught short, etc. I always really appreciated Patches' girls who quite obviously were peeing their panties for their enjoyment of it. There were the odd one or two who seemed to be doing it because they were encouraged to - I enjoyed those too, but the deliberate, fun, enjoyment ones were the best for me!

Comment

So Am I

Nikki ,

Do you have some left for me to guzzle / shall I just lick the few drops from your sweet little pussy instead in cleaning you up
          I would definitely enjoy doing that , if I can't get a Golden Shower of your sweet nectar unto me too
          Last edited by Dusty Harold; July 15, 2013, 07:45 AM.

Comment

LLoyd R1 ,

I agree with you 100 % on what you just posted on here . About what we both like to see and watch in enjoying a young woman enjoying the pleasure of just letting it all flow out of her . Whethere in panties , jeans , shorts , coveralls or just squatting some where with pussy bared and letting it all Go ! !

That to me is the most enjoyable form of peeing I love to see , watch and most times get my rocks off on ! Knowing the young woman / women are just as Horny as I am in watching them !
            Sorry , for over emphasizing the point ! !

Comment

Working...
            X