Fear Wetting Vol 1-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Wetting Vol 1-15

Fear Wetting Volumes 1 through 15, nearly 2 hours of women getting the pee scared out of them, enjoy!

(Fear Wetting Volume 1 has been re-mastered with better quality clips and extended versions)

https://omorashi.org/files/file/1859-fear-wetting-1-15/

and I thought they stopped at vol. 5!

thank you very much!

Comment

Thanks

I have 1 to 4 already I also didn't relise they went up to 15 thanks

Comment

Thank you very much for this, awesome.

Comment

Idk why I can't watch it

Comment

Originally posted by willlowtreelovespee
            Idk why I can't watch it
            Your eyes are shut? Screen turned the wrong way around? Just trying to help...

Comment

It's apparently a pay site

The pics can be viewed though but not the vids without a "one time contribution."

Comment

Not a pay site

I have never given them a dime. You can make a membership for free. If people want I'll look for other places to upload to, but people have been having just as many issues if not more with generic filesharing sites, If anyone has a good wetting site that I could upload to even better.

Same for the gallery

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3uqd...st_Edition.zip

Comment

I doubt that website is going pay to download, knowing how its webmaster is.
                  You really should check out the site itself.

Also, download speeds there are much faster than generic file hosts so by all means use it. Only downside is the download limits of a few files per day (+unlimited forum attachments), if you're no paying / active member.

Comment

Originally posted by kapulas
                    The pics can be viewed though but not the vids without a "one time contribution."
                    You can not download videos as a guest. Only Doujinshi/Artwork sets and games are downloadable to guests, and the limit is 2 per day for said guests.

Why?
                    Because Omorashi.org was never designed to be a video dump. It was designed as an ecchi anime community. I've allowed videos to be posted on it ever since the start, but there are a number of rules and regulations for their submission. On top of that, due to the high bandwidth requirement of these videos, you need to register for a free account to have any download access to them.

As a registered member with under 7 posts, you will be able to download up to 6 files per day and 20 files per week. 6 files per day alone is considerably lenient for a free file hosting service. If you're willing to stick around and participate in the community a bit, after making 7 posts your download limit is increased to 12 per day and 60 files per week. Good luck finding many quality free file hosts that will come close to competing with that.

Why are there any download limits?!
                    Because a lot of time, effort and money goes into managing a forum that consumes hundreds of terabytes of data transfer a year and requires dedicated hardware running on a dual RAID configuration to sustain its traffic and storage requirements. I spend thousands maintaining the hardware Omorashi.org is hosted on and have put an immense amount of time and effort into managing it.

Most all of this and more is covered in the site's Wiki,
                    https://wiki.omorashi.org/view/Restrictions

You do not need to pay to access anything on the community. You will never be required to pay to access the site.

If you have any further questions or concerns about the site, feel free to contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by liesje
                      Your eyes are shut? Screen turned the wrong way around? Just trying to help...
                      Perhaps I should've made it clearer I can't watch these on my phone for some reason. It's not working but most other sites do

Comment

It's 15 separate files that you have to download. They're not viewable just by cllicking on the link.

Comment

Working...
                        X