Favourite scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite scenarios

Just having a few random thoughts and I know we’re all different, so I was just wondering what everyone’s favourite wetting scenarios are, either as the wetter or as an observer?

I guess some people are more into one or the other, as in, more into voyeurism and just watching other people wet, or more into exhibitionism and wetting in front of people. Growing up with this weird (as it felt at the time) interest in the idea of a girl wetting herself I was definitely a voyeur first, I was just so utterly fascinated whenever it happened. I that think all stemmed from my sister being a childhood pants wetter for ages, genuinely into her teens. But at that age my interest wasn’t sexual, I don’t know what it was, I just always wanted to see more or find out more. I have told a story on here a few times of a girl at my primary school who was a wetter and having witnessed her changing for PE having clearly had an accident aged about 7, I spent the next year or so making friends with her and trying to see up her skirt! Even back then, I was hooked...

As I have got older though, my interests have changed. My own bedwetting, which was something of a trauma as a child before I stopped, became something a lot more fun when I discovered alcohol and started waking up to a wet bed again in my mid to late teens. Although it still took some time for me to adjust to it again, and enjoy it second time round, as I realised there were potential social situations I needed to avoid.

So I have something of both a voyeur and something of an exhibitionist in me, but my favourite theme for either is genuine accidents. So when I’m playing something out in my mind, or planning it, it needs to be something real, something plausible. I love it when a drunk girl pisses herself, or a girl pisses herself laughing, because it’s real and the reaction from the people around her is a big thrill to see. My absolute dream girl is one who has genuine accidents still, especially bedwetting. I am very dubious of adult bedwetting stats, if you take out exceptional factors (alcohol, pregnancy etc) I think the stats of 1%-2.5% of adults still be being bedwetters is pretty high. But even if we said there’s roughly 5million women aged 20-30 in the UK and, 0.1% of that population still wets the bed genuinely, that’s still like 5,000 women in that age group in Britain who are regularly wet the bed in the UK. Amazing!! So the voyeur in me wants to see genuine wetting scenarios, like drunkenness or laughter.

Or holding on too long, that’s a hot one, but alas isn’t so common to the grown adult, although it does still happen. About 5 years ago I was cycling through London when it started raining, so I stopped at a petrol station to shelter (the one on the westbound carriageway of the A4, just before Hammersmith flyover). As I was kicking my heels for 20 mins, a car pulls in with a couple in it, she gets out and goes to open the boot of the car, HUGE wet patch on her ass. She promptly grabbed a bag and headed inside to the toilets, but I was fascinated. I wonder if they’d been stuck in traffic. So yeah, I love the real accident scenario to watch.

And when the exhibitionist in me comes out to play, I have to set the scene to make it appear to be a genuine accident. I’m now 29 years old, my ‘audience’ is going to need to believe something is amiss for me to be able to justify pissing myself. The obvious one is again drunkenness, I guess it’s probably the biggest cause of adult wetting.

So far, whenever I have pissed myself publicly, I have always acted the helpless drunk. I have done it on a night bus twice (first time was genuine, aged about 17, second time was planned, aged about 27!), in a strip club (which was awesome), and just on the street.

I can’t really think of any other reason why a guy would actually piss himself at my age. Any ideas? The only other ‘understandable’ situation would be something really 'scary', like being the victim of an attack or a car crash, but they’re impossible to create. I would love to be able to invent a scenario where I’m traumatised in the drivers seat of a wrecked car, with the very kind Policewoman trying to help me out, to see when I am assisted out of the wreck that I have totally pissed my pants. But that would be impossible to create. I think sober desperation scenarios wouldn’t be particularly plausible. You just don’t see sober guys in their twenties pissing themselves, I think 99.9% would rather whip the cock out, wherever they are and whatever they’re doing, rather than piss themselves.

So yeah, sorry, this post has just become a bit of a mind wander, but what do you like, both to watch and to do? And if anyone could think of any new scenarios for a 29 year old guy to piss himself in public then please let me know lol!

Aloo

PS Sorry, just an after thought... I guess the audience also plays a big part. See, I always think we look down on younger people and look up to older people. Being 29, if I saw a 21 year old guy piss himself I’d kinda put it down to a drunken rite of passage, but I’d expect that to have stopped by 29! Yet, when I was 19, I’d think a 21 year old shouldn’t be pissing himself drunk, whatever. I was genuinely still ashamed to an extent that I could piss the bed if I was drunk when I was 19. So, with that thought in mind, I actually like the idea of a group of older men seeing me piss myself, as I think they might think “pah, he’s just a kid who can’t handle his booze”, where as a younger man or a woman might think “wtf is happening here?”. I dunno... Odd, I’m 100% straight but that idea just gives the scenario some credibility. I guess I just need to feel that the audience will understand what is going on. Ah, too much thinking, bed time for me....

I am definitely more an observer than the active part, and I am completely fixed on the female world. I admire women who have the guts to wet themselves in public (or place where other people can see it). A scenario I love to imagine (and I know it has happened like that, don't know how common this is): A girl loves to dance and just does not want to leave the dance floor although she feels this need to pee all the time. She takes the risk to continue dancing, hoping she will hold back just a few more minutes. At a certain point she knows it is too late and starts peeing herself as discreetly as possible. - Another scenario (also from a real incident): A girl in short cut jeans on an open air party, with other folks, talking to a guy, not wanting to interrupt this although she is dying to pee and concealing it, just standing casually slightly cross-legged. When it becomes too bad to hide it any longer, instead of struggling suspiciously she gives in a little and her bum gets wet. Her legs are slightly parted now so that her pee does not collect in her crotch and discolor the material. None of her folks can see her bum, and if they don't watch intensely they don't notice how her urine trickles down her bare legs, in the dim light. Must be an awesome feeling, secretly peeing herself in intervals while a guy is talking to her, and either not noticing what she is doing or being too much of a gentleman to let her know he noticed it.

Comment

I think that what Omorashi mentions about the girl who wets her pants on the dance floor -- or at a festival or rock concert -- is probably one of the most common turn-ons for guys who are into this fetish.

My bf really goes nuts over that one. It is all based on an experience he had when he was about 21 and went to a club where a really raunchy band was playing. There was some gal, soccer mom type, totally out of place there with her expensive clothes and being 15 years older than everyone else. She was moonlighting with some young guy and had obviously peed in her pants. She was so nonchalant that my bf wondered if she was a pervert who had done it on purpose and it made his dick really hard. That was what started him on the road to this fetish.

He would love it if I did that and part of me would love it too because I can be a real exhibitionist. The whole idea of just letting go in public, with lots of men staring at my butt, wondering what kind of panties I am wearing and if I am just drunk or an actual pervert.... WOW! That's a really hot fantasy.

Right now I don't have the nerve to do it, but... sigh... maybe someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
        I think that what Omorashi mentions about the girl who wets her pants on the dance floor -- or at a festival or rock concert -- is probably one of the most common turn-ons for guys who are into this fetish.

My bf really goes nuts over that one. It is all based on an experience he had when he was about 21 and went to a club where a really raunchy band was playing. There was some gal, soccer mom type, totally out of place there with her expensive clothes and being 15 years older than everyone else. She was moonlighting with some young guy and had obviously peed in her pants. She was so nonchalant that my bf wondered if she was a pervert who had done it on purpose and it made his dick really hard. That was what started him on the road to this fetish.

He would love it if I did that and part of me would love it too because I can be a real exhibitionist. The whole idea of just letting go in public, with lots of men staring at my butt, wondering what kind of panties I am wearing and if I am just drunk or an actual pervert.... WOW! That's a really hot fantasy.

Right now I don't have the nerve to do it, but... sigh... maybe someday.
        Maria ,

All it takes is once to actually experience this to it's fullest potential of the feelings and sensations that would occur . When you decide to just let it flow ! !

I share in your fantasy , Maria , Go For It , Girl and enjoy what might happen to you later on with your B / F . Who would love & devour you after wards in making love to you ! !

Comment

Another fantasy my boyfriend likes is those Japanese things where the stern teacher lifts the schoolgirl's little dress and discovers that she has "shamed herself" and wet her pants.

My psych professor at the jc where I take night classes is a real cutie. I wish he would lift my dress and discover wet panties right there in the student union.

That would be HOT!

Comment

the girl who wets her pants on the dance floor -- or at a festival or rock concert -- is probably one of the most common turn-ons for guys who are into this fetish.
            Definitely.

A brightly lit indoor shopping mall is another of my favorites. I picture me and a girlfriend in one of those areas in the center of a mall with plants, we sit down to rest, and she discreetly pees her pants. Then we get up, me walking around holding hands with the girl with the wet butt, showing the world that I'm not embarrassed to be with her, I'm proud to be with her.

Comment

You SHOULD be proud to be with us. Otherwise it's a waste of our time.

Comment

Another fantasy my boyfriend likes is those Japanese things where the stern teacher lifts the schoolgirl's little dress and discovers that she has "shamed herself" and wet her pants.

My psych professor at the jc where I take night classes is a real cutie. I wish he would lift my dress and discover wet panties right there in the student union.

That would be HOT!
                Maria ,

I would love to be that Teacher . Then I would really appreciate the view from where you sat in the class room . Slowly at times spreading your legs wide enough to give me a glimpse of your very wet panties ! !
                Then you purposely flood yourself still seating there ! To which I call you up at the front and make a exhibit of you by raising your skirt ! In showing every one else what a BAADDD Girl you had been ! !
                After wards , after the class was over I would give you a choice to either clean up your puddle or clean ME up instead ! From the wad of you know what ! Staining my crotch of my pants ! You made me do ! !

Comment

My Favorite Scenario

My favorite scenario . That I would love to see that I have not seen before in a video yet , if there might be one like it out there , if there is ? Would be at a Doctor's office with a female patient on the examination bed , nude , in desperation in needing to pee , but , can't for some reason . Because the young woman . With a very large bladder capacity can't have fun peeing
                  Which she enjoys doing and wants to do ! Though a jealous EX - B/F has put a rubber stopper inserted deep within her urethra and she can't get it out
                  To punish her for breaking up with him in the first place . Because He doesn't like to have pee play at all ! Including having it as fore play to enhance their love making ! !

So in all haste and increasing pain of desperation . Along with a ever increasing need to pee ! ! She makes an immediate appointment in seeing her female Doctor ! Who understands her needs to have pee fun in her patients sex lives for all their benefits in having fun that way ! !
                  So on the examination bed with the patient legs spread wide apart . The Doctor examines her pee hole and urethra . Discovering the rubber stopper that had been inserted there by her EX - B/F . Just about a day or so prior . When they had sex . The way He wanted it and Damn the Girl , for what She wanted and desired . Then while she slept soundly after being drugged into submission for his pleasure . Plus what He intended to do to get back at his G/F for breaking off the relationship . Leaves her before she awoke in the early morning light of day . To find Him gone for good ! Only to discover she can't pee ! !
                  The Doctor using the special instruments to open her pee hole up and light it up . So she could see the rubber stopper planted deep into the young woman's urethra . Prepares to remove it ! With a long pair of tweezers inserted careful into the urethra and grabbing hold of the stopper ! Though without removing it . Sets up a tube with a suction device that will enable to catch the pee ! That will surely flood from her over full bladder ! Once the plug had been removed ! !
                  Though as the plug is slowly removed the patient moans out in pain and arousment over the effect of a very over full bladder . That almost brings her close to an orgasm ! !
                  As the plug is successfully removed the pee comes flooding out ! in through the tube that extends from her pee hole over her , but , wait ! It's to short to reach the sink ! At the head of the examination bed ! !
                  To the mistake od not making sure of the length of tube ! The patient is given a Golden Shower ! That she actually enjoys getting ! Plus has a extremely enhanced climax over what's happening to her on that examination bed ! !
                  Thus cumming very strongly in getting a facial as well ! Which she enjoys immensely after being showered by her warm pent - up pee over all of her naked body being drenched in her warm pee ! !
                  That of her sweet cum she laps up as well from being given a facial from the tube that extends from with between her wide open pussy and pee hole

This could also use a double headed strap - on too , for both pussy and ass insertion play ! ! Though thought it would take to long in writing all that in to the story as it was .

@ Patches , I Hope you will take notice of this . Since there's no video I know of that covers this subject of any producers your site had represented on Patches Place or else where , for that matter .

Enjoy it ! !

Dusty Harold
                  Last edited by Dusty Harold; July 23, 2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

My favorite is bed wetting, mine or most anyone’s. It rekindles the trauma of my childhood bed wetting. Now days waking wet I can literally hear and feel my mother’s rage when she found out years ago. For some reason the memories are enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
                      My favorite is bed wetting, mine or most anyone’s. It rekindles the trauma of my childhood bed wetting. Now days waking wet I can literally hear and feel my mother’s rage when she found out years ago. For some reason the memories are enjoyable.
                      WBxx ,

Can you go more into how you enjoy these memories of your mishaps you had back then . Then now find pleasure in what and how you go about enjoying this , Please , I would enjoy knowing more of a scenario built around what you find enjoyable in doing . That is what this thread is here for , but , that I appreciate that you shared with everyone . Something you have now found enjoyable for you to do . Then post it on here .

Thank You , for sharing that ! !

Dusty harold

Comment

Bed wetting was a major factor in my youth. Amongst many elements it brought me shame, embarrassment, diapers, rubber sheet and punishment. At puberty these things became sexual when I discovered masturbation in a wet bed. After that I purposely wet over and over fantasizing accident as a prelude to masturbation. Few years later purposeful wetting morphed back into regular sleep wetting.

I suspect the origin of my “interest” in bed wetting is similar to the more common spanking fetish. Both are traumatic childhood events that in some cases are later sexualized. In an immature fashion I’d venture to guess both bed wetting and spanking are arousing for the victim. Both involve loss of control, humiliation, dark family secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
                          Bed wetting was a major factor in my youth. Amongst many elements it brought me shame, embarrassment, diapers, rubber sheet and punishment. At puberty these things became sexual when I discovered masturbation in a wet bed. After that I purposely wet over and over fantasizing accident as a prelude to masturbation. Few years later purposeful wetting morphed back into regular sleep wetting.

I suspect the origin of my “interest” in bed wetting is similar to the more common spanking fetish. Both are traumatic childhood events that in some cases are later sexualized. In an immature fashion I’d venture to guess both bed wetting and spanking are arousing for the victim. Both involve loss of control, humiliation, dark family secrets.
                          Very Well said , WBxx , I been there , myself , in having gone through that . Well growing up through my early child hood . Though as an adult at the age that I am . I will admit . That I have overcome what ever shame and Humiliation that I felt as a child . To accept as a means of arousal in enhancing my masturbation Too ! !
                          Though I don't wet my bed very often now . Since I like a dry bed to sleep in . Most of the time . That being said . I still enjoy wetting myself and my bed on occasions . When I want to lay in some wet warmth . To which I can rub off some to a real good orgasm or two ! Once in awhile ! !

So you are not alone in what you prefer doing to enjoy yourself in wetting !
                          Then masturbating yourself to I Hope a very strong orgasm [s] of your own ! That brings you comfort , wetness , warmth and also a lot of enjoyment too ! !

Appreciate that you shared something unquie , and speacil to you . With others on here . Including me ! That I'm glad you had posted it ! !

Thank You , for being able to share it for I enjoyed in reading about it and about yourself ! Which is important to know and respect .

Dusty Harold

Comment

I actually got to carry out one of my favorite scenarios. I was seeing a gal under a benefit trading condition that would do a number of things I wanted to try. One evening, I had her holding out for me, to give me as big of a shower as possible. On a whim, I asked her to go in her pants. She protested, but I was able to talk her into it (by promising more benefits, naturally).

She was clearly in need to go, so stepped into my bathtub and let it rip. I have rarely seen jeans go entirely wet as quickly as hers did. I got the jeans off in short order and took care of matters (standing up), and when finished she had to go again (a lot), so I got a shower after all.

Comment

Working...
                            X