Piss and Kiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piss and Kiss

I run into a lot of tube videos, most of which I don't share here, but I really like this one: http://www.redtube.com/276931

Two girls walk into a men's room and pee their panties on the floor. Then they stand up and do some very erotic kissing and tittie sucking. Then they lick each others pee covered honey pots followed by some hot butthole licking. And they both have awesome breasts.

My undies got tight just writing that description.
    Last edited by Peevert; July 9, 2013, 01:39 PM.

That was fantastic. Thank you very much for the share!

Comment

You're very welcome. Peeing plus lots of sensual kissing and lots of oral makes for some good quality video.

Comment

Peeing plus lots of sensual kissing and lots of oral makes for some good quality video.
        Not to mention a really hot date.

Comment

Good point, Maria. I wish you were available.

Comment

Just takes me to the website not that particular video

Comment

Originally posted by willlowtreelovespee
              Just takes me to the website not that particular video
              This is the THIRD vid you've reported a problem with. I'm gonna say something is wrong with your browser... the vids are working fine.

Comment

It's great that you post that here. I had been masturbating to that a lot in the past. I kinda forgot about it with all the stress. This get's me wet every time and my hands just seem to unzip and slide in by themselves. It is such a hot clip. I especially like how their pee puddles slowly get closer and mix. That is such a turn on.

Comment

Hi Sweet Sexy Sinna

I know !! I noticed that too. By the end of the movie, the two small puddles have joined and it's one big pee puddle. It's kinda symbolic - their pee puddles getting together just like they got together.

- Peevert

Comment

Originally posted by Sinna (2pee4you)
                    It's great that you post that here. I had been masturbating to that a lot in the past.<snip>
                    Well knowing just how gorgeous and sexy you are enabled me to form that image in my mind. That image was more of a turn-on than any clip.

Please keep on describing your pleasures, Sinna, I'm sure many of us are eager to hear more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinna (2pee4you)
                      It's great that you post that here. I had been masturbating to that a lot in the past. I kinda forgot about it with all the stress. This get's me wet every time and my hands just seem to unzip and slide in by themselves. It is such a hot clip. I especially like how their pee puddles slowly get closer and mix. That is such a turn on.
                      Stress? No need to be stressed where you are here, Sinna. Pee your pants, sit in your pee puddle, and enjoy the pissy posts! Forget about the stressful world away from here.

Comment

Keep Going , Girl

Sinna ,

Just keep going with masturbating yourself . Because it's a great stress reliever in doing so and as many times . As you might need it to be able to fully relax , derive pleasure from it . As well as being able to enjoy something natural . That your whole body will benefit from . Just fingering yourself to a most relaxing and powerful orgasm[s] . You will get if you just allow it all to happen . When your fingers do the work in slipping into that special area of your body

I have done the same in watching various videos . Plus also reading what others have posted on here too . With occasional releasing of my pee as well to enhance my masturbation to a most relaxing orgasm of my own ! That leaves me with such a feeling of well being and relaxation on top of all That

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
                        X