Ashley Green wet? Wearing pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Green wet? Wearing pads?

I came across 2 sets of pictures of the beautiful actress Asley Greene.

In the first set, she's leaving a gym. Her crotch is clearly wet. It might be sweat, but as you know, it's quite common for women to wet themselves during exercise. What do you think?

In the second set she is wearing a pair of jeans. Her crotch looks a little bulky, so she might be wearing a pad. What do you think?

http://tinyurl.com/mcxg4rv

Interesting Pictures

dalton ,

An interesting set of pictures . That look like she had actually had wet herself . most likely while sitting down . Since there are no pee trails showing on her leggings or of her jeans in the second set of pic's ! !
    That brings up another question on here . Which is ; Could she be one of us ? Who actually enjoys to wet herself whenever ! !
    Just something elae to think about . When looking at these sets of pic's you have found and had shared on here !

Thank You , for posting them !

Dusty Harold

Comment

If you look closely on that picture with a bikkini on the inside of her legs look wet

Comment

Never heard of her, but she's a cutie. Thanks for the link.

I have to say though, the leggings just look wet from sweat. Still nice though.

Maybe with the jeans, she's just wearing a sanitary pad.

Her legs are wet in the bikini shot, as is her hair. I'm going to go out on a limb and say she's just had a swim.

Comment

Working...
        X