Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download from Youtube

Hi you all!
    I tried Tomabo Youtube downloader (free, really free) and was happy with the result.

www.tomabo.com/youtube-video-downloader/

The first try let me upset : nothing worked. But you can contact a helpdesk for support by mail (free, free!) and they gave me the solution. The version I had downloaded was not the last one. If you try it, be sure to download a 3.0 or later issue...

It works really well and is able to do batch work (several links together).

Please if you already had a good way to do it, do not kill me...

Franklin

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
    Nobody says "you all"... fuck off spammer.
    Dude... Be a bit nicer.

If you take a look at his posts, you see that he has 10 other ones, which are not spam.

Franklin: There are tons of applications for various operating systems (and browsers) that you can use to download YouTube videos. It's nothing special really. One thing though, looking at the screenshot: if you plan to upload a video you downloaded, please do not convert it.

Comment

What did I do wrong?

Sorry. English is not my mother tongue and I suppose I do not always say exactly what I mean...

Some time ago someone asked how to download files from Youtube. I thought it correct to share my experience.

When I do not agree with a message, I go to the following one. Never have I been rough or aggressive to anyone.

We know nothing about each other. We just try to share - friendly - pleasure.

I suppose I had better to shut up from now on...

Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin
        I suppose I had better to shut up from now on...
        Alternatively, you could ignore DeltaFoxTrot, who's proven himself to be one of the nastier tempered people on this board. He thought you were spamming, but other people didn't. Ignore it; move on.

Comment

I agree. Sorry that you bore the brunt of his attack Franklin, and thanks for sharing. I think we need to encourage people to participate rather than drive people away. unfortunately some people do not share that vision

Comment

Originally posted by alphonse
            I agree. Sorry that you bore the brunt of his attack Franklin, and thanks for sharing. I think we need to encourage people to participate rather than drive people away. unfortunately some people do not share that vision
            Franklin ,

I share with you what you have been through on here . Don't mind and ignore those who speak that way to you . You have the right to be here , read and enjoy what others like yourself , wish to share . It's hard to learn things . When others treat you badly . Just be encouraged to go ahead and share with others what you enjoy doing ! Please .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Thank you

I thank you for these messages. The "bad one" seems to have desappeared...

But your are right indeed : we should not take that kind of message into account.

I'll be back soon...

Thanks again!

Franklin

Comment

I believe we have an Sweet Angel amog us all here . That watches over all of us at times and does take care those those who wish to own us all under their thumb !

Thank You , Sweet Angel from above in Wet Set realm above us on here ! You presence benefits us all ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
                X