Question. I'm curious.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question. I'm curious.

Maybe some of the females here can answer this for me.
    Wondered for a while if the presence of an erect penis in the vagina is an aid to stemming a flood?

Stemming a flood?

desp k, I am not sure I fully understand your question. Most people here would not want a girl to stem her flood during sex so why call an erect penis an aid to blocking the release of pee?

However, let me try to answer what I think you are asking. A girl's urethra exits the body between the clitoris and the vagina so an erect penis in the vagina can block a girl's ability to release her pee during sex. There is a simple trick that I use to overcome this problem. I simply pivot my pelvis forward slightly at the hips. The erect penis is no longer pressing against my urethra opening and it allows me to pee freely on the guy I am having sex with. I prefer being on top when I do this because it is easier to pivot my pelvis in this position. I also like the top position because it allows me to be more in control during sex (no, I am not a control freak). When I sense a guy is getting close to cumming, I can release my pee which usually makes him climax and I reach my orgasm too.

I can also pivot my pelvis when I am in the bottom position but it takes more effort. In the bottom position, my pee stream may not be strong enough to alert the guy that I am peeing and it may not help him reach his orgasm at the same time as I am enjoying mine.

So, I am not sure if I have answered your question. Yes, an erect penis in the vagina can block a girl from peeing during sex but if she knows the trick I described above, she can freely pee while having intercourse.

Comment

Perfect answer, thankyou. Just a bit of a fantasy I want to develop where the girl is desperate and asks me to "plug her hole" for her to stop her peeing. Hope that don't sound too weird, please tell me it doesn't. Thanks Patches

Comment

Interesting

Originally posted by desp k
        Perfect answer, thankyou. Just a bit of a fantasy I want to develop where the girl is desperate and asks me to "plug her hole" for her to stop her peeing. Hope that don't sound too weird, please tell me it doesn't. Thanks Patches
        desp k ,

In all regards to your question . That of Patches , answer posted on here .
        It in a way makes me wonder which hole you wish to plug , if you want to stop the girl from peeing during intercourse ?
        Though it's interesting to also know that I have just recently come across the term of urethra intercourse . That I have actually had seen on the website of Amazing Ty . Who has a video of her actully have a guys cock inside her urethra . Until he climaxed ! Thus also making Ty climax as well in performing this on her in that video
        Though I would not try this unless the girl you are going to have sex with . Has been stretching or playing with her pee hole . To enlarge enough to take a fully erected cock into it till an orgasm washes over them ! !
        It would prove a means to plug that hole from her being able to pee ! !

Be forewarned to not research , urethral intercourse , to get a better picture , if ever trying this out at all ! !

Just A few thoughts of my own

Dusty Harold

Comment

Hi Dusty Harold and thanks, no intention of urethra intercourse. It's just a desperation thing for me, the fact that during intercourse I'm stemming the gush and she's getting ever more desperate would be a huge turn on for me. There would be the obvious wriggling about as well which would add to the stimulation and also the climax, which, well, you know what happens when a guy cums......the flow would not be stemmed so well, which of course would result in another session of sex!

Comment

Thank you Patches, for those erotic images. You just described my fantasy sexual scenario.

One day, I hope to meet a woman who can perform such techniques. I haven't met such a woman during the last 43 years though, so I'm not optimistic. For some reason, I still remain hopeful.

Comment

My Wish As Well

Patches & Perchival ,

I do thank you , both in sharing that information . That both of you posted on here . I truly wish to meet a woman , like yourself , Patches , some day . In being able to enjoy the warmth of love making . Plus the enhancement of both of us , still together in having sex . To release the added warmth of both of our pent - up pee in each or in each other ! !
              To enjoy the most wonderful orgasms that can occur when doing so

I do appreciate the sharing of that information . To fuel my desire to have this eventually happening . That of enhancing my fantasies untilt which time . I shall meet that woman I shall fall in love with in sharing both my life . That of my pee fetish interests too

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
                desp k, I am not sure I fully understand your question. Most people here would not want a girl to stem her flood during sex so why call an erect penis an aid to blocking the release of pee?

However, let me try to answer what I think you are asking. A girl's urethra exits the body between the clitoris and the vagina so an erect penis in the vagina can block a girl's ability to release her pee during sex. There is a simple trick that I use to overcome this problem. I simply pivot my pelvis forward slightly at the hips. The erect penis is no longer pressing against my urethra opening and it allows me to pee freely on the guy I am having sex with. I prefer being on top when I do this because it is easier to pivot my pelvis in this position. I also like the top position because it allows me to be more in control during sex (no, I am not a control freak). When I sense a guy is getting close to cumming, I can release my pee which usually makes him climax and I reach my orgasm too.

I can also pivot my pelvis when I am in the bottom position but it takes more effort. In the bottom position, my pee stream may not be strong enough to alert the guy that I am peeing and it may not help him reach his orgasm at the same time as I am enjoying mine.

So, I am not sure if I have answered your question. Yes, an erect penis in the vagina can block a girl from peeing during sex but if she knows the trick I described above, she can freely pee while having intercourse.
                I wish I had been in the position of one of those guys you've freely peed on!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsboy
                  I wish I had been in the position of one of those guys you've freely peed on!
                  I think every male here just had that same thought.

Comment

Doesn't sound weird at all

Originally posted by desp k
                    desp k, your fantasy doesn't sound too weird at all. In fact, it could work exactly the way you want it too as long as the girl is not too desperate. If she is moderately desperate, she may enjoy the feeling of a full bladder during sex and even the fact that you are helping her not to leak and loose that feeling of needing to pee. The end result could be super orgasms for both of you.

However, if the girl is overly desperate, neither of you are going to get the pleasure you are hoping to find. The girl will be more focused on her discomfort than on enjoying sex with a partner. In the end, she is not going to enjoy the experience and neither are you. I know because I have been down this road too!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
                      desp k, your fantasy doesn't sound too weird at all. In fact, it could work exactly the way you want it too as long as the girl is not too desperate. If she is moderately desperate, she may enjoy the feeling of a full bladder during sex and even the fact that you are helping her not to leak and loose that feeling of needing to pee. The end result could be super orgasms for both of you.

However, if the girl is overly desperate, neither of you are going to get the pleasure you are hoping to find. The girl will be more focused on her discomfort than on enjoying sex with a partner. In the end, she is not going to enjoy the experience and neither are you. I know because I have been down this road too!
                      Patches ,

Very Well said there . Two Thumbs up on experience from a woman of knowledge , past experiences , both inner beauty / outer beauty unseen , by me . Though I can assume it's so true to being so ....

Thank You , Patches , You're So Wonderful ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
                      X