Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Video

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a video that seems to have been lost from the internet, but I know it's on someone's hard drive somewhere, and it would be great if someone could reupload it.

It was an FLV (Youtube rip) from 2004-2006, and had a college aged girl with a red bandana. It was kind of dark but her male friend was filming her wetting herself and she seemed like she was doing it on purpose. At the end, she said that she couldnt help it because she had a bladder infection.

It was a good one and id love to get it back. Does anyone out there have it and feel like doing a favor for a loyal community member by uploading it to a sharing site?

Also, another one that seems lost forever: Evangeline Lilly from Lost was at a panel and said she really had to pee, and then walked off the stage. May be hard to find now, since it was barely publicized even back then.

Cheers,

Alphonse

Originally posted by alphonse
    Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a video that seems to have been lost from the internet, but I know it's on someone's hard drive somewhere, and it would be great if someone could reupload it.

It was an FLV (Youtube rip) from 2004-2006, and had a college aged girl with a red bandana. It was kind of dark but her male friend was filming her wetting herself and she seemed like she was doing it on purpose. At the end, she said that she couldnt help it because she had a bladder infection.

It was a good one and id love to get it back. Does anyone out there have it and feel like doing a favor for a loyal community member by uploading it to a sharing site?

Also, another one that seems lost forever: Evangeline Lilly from Lost was at a panel and said she really had to pee, and then walked off the stage. May be hard to find now, since it was barely publicized even back then.

Cheers,

Alphonse
    I remember both, and I'm pretty sure I have them, but not here (or at least, not that I can find). If you want to find them, there's a very good chance they're both somewhere on omorashi.org, but it may take you some time.

Comment

Thanks for introducing me to that site. I will take a look around. It seems like it wont be hard for me to get to "approved" status.

Comment

Originally posted by alphonse
        Not lost forever - You just need to know what to look for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...GnunZv9M&t=352

Comment

Working...
        X