Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes! I'm still here, at least for a bit.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! I'm still here, at least for a bit.

Yes, it's been a long time since I have posted here, and I have plenty to say to the assholes who claim to have "proof" that I am not a girl (including my sporadic posts. How they can see that or any of their other "proofs" as indisputable evidence of a falsehood is beyond me).

In any case, I will make my final posting here soon since I am sick of both the "you're not a girl" idiots who cite any number of their personal beliefs rather than true evidence as reasons for their "proof", and the obvious lack of interest in this area of Wet Set's web site. I mean, come on; although I also love the postings in "Swimsuit Wettings", any posting that generates over 80 thousand hits makes it obvious that my tastes are not necessarily the same as those of the rest of you.

I will post a few more pics, including some that have been published in Wet Set. Until then, I will be very wet!

WetCindy
    Last edited by wetcindy; July 25, 2013, 05:12 PM.

Thank you and good night.

Comment

I Understand How You Feel

Originally posted by wetcindy
      Yes, it's been a long time since I have posted here, and I have plenty to say to the assholes who claim to have "proof" that I am not a girl (including my sporadic posts. How they can see that or any of their other "proofs" as indisputable evidence of a falsehood is beyond me).

In any case, I will make my final posting here soon since I am sick of both the "you're not a girl" idiots who cite any number of their personal beliefs rather than true evidence as reasons for their "proof", and the obvious lack of interest in this area of Wet Set's web site. I mean, come on; although I also love the postings in "Swimsuit Wettings", any posting that generates over 80 thousand hits makes it obvious that my tastes are not necessarily the same as those of the rest of you.

I will post a few more pics, including some that have been published in Wet Set. Until then, I will be very wet!

WetCindy
      Wet Cindy , I know and understand how you feel . You have ever right to post on here . That I Hope that you will still do ! !
      Though if you decide to move on with what you enjoy doing I will not stop you , though I wish to keep in touch with a wetter I have a great interest in being a friend too and to keep in contact with . Because I believed in whom you were as a girl and had also tried to the best of my abilities to defend your rights to be on here . In sharing with all of us . What you enjoy doing since you were young . I'm going to be sadden in your departure . Should you decide to move on . That of letting you go your own way in your life . You were a inspiration to me in what you had enjoyed . If you ever wish to make direct contact with me , Please , you can do so by P.M.ing me . So maybe we can exchange e - mail addresses with one another . I still have questions I wish answers too . Though that's for you to decide for yourself and only you to make .

Otherwise I will let you be , I know I will be sad , should you leave and not make or maintain contact then . That I will try to get something changed on here , if I can for I'm mad as Hell over the treatment A fellow member to be Harassed like you were . That it must stop and those who brought all the grief onto you . To be properly dealt with

Dusty Harold
      Last edited by Dusty Harold; July 27, 2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Understandable

I too have enjoyed your posts as I have from many other posters who have been here and gone because of readers bad comments. I don't think this board will be around much longer because of it. Too bad the moderators will not delete all negative posts, then maybe more people would post knowing they wouldn't get mocked. I normally don't say anything but I think it's time someone said something.

Comment

Cindy,

I very much hope you will reconsider and stay with us. After all, you have friends here who share your passion!

To WetSet, I really think it would help to ban people who harass other posters for no reason. Why should they do that - if they don't like a post, or a picture, they can click on by!

David

Comment

Please Stay

Cindy - I too have enjoyed your posts. Please stay the course. Don't let the negative comments get you down!

Comment

Although I actually thought the OP should be pitied, the shameless attention whoring + fishing for "oh noes gurl please stay XXXoXXX" (which clearly worked) that was going on under the surface actually sent me in the opposite direction.

Thanks for leaving a note and goodbye.

Comment

Working...
              X