having trouble accessing wetting-video.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having trouble accessing wetting-video.com

I can't get past the enter screen using firefox or explorer. I can access this site via chrome, but I cant download videos using chrome as I can with firefox and explorer. Please help!

That website is terrible and I hope it dies.

If I remember correctly, what happens is the welcome page is cached by your browser.
    So what you need to do is click "enter" once, then clear your cache (not your cookies!) and refresh.
    Anyway, the website never works for me anyway; says the guest bandwidth limit is reached, and I'm far too lazy to make an account to see if that helps.

Comment

Even with an account, it still says bandwidth reached. In fact right now it doesnt even recognize my account.

Comment

You need to use google chrome for a browser to access the site none of the other ones work.

Comment

wetting-video.com

i tried to access this website, when i did i got this come up any body familiar with it is it a scam? http://europol.europe.eu.id881457804...998.s8048.com/
          also its now saying my browser is locked?

any body else havine that problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Drying
            That website is terrible and I hope it dies.

If I remember correctly, what happens is the welcome page is cached by your browser.
            So what you need to do is click "enter" once, then clear your cache (not your cookies!) and refresh.
            Anyway, the website never works for me anyway; says the guest bandwidth limit is reached, and I'm far too lazy to make an account to see if that helps.
            Thank you so much drying..worked like a charm!

Comment

Originally posted by pissdrinker
              i tried to access this website, when i did i got this come up any body familiar with it is it a scam? http://europol.europe.eu.id881457804...998.s8048.com/
              also its now saying my browser is locked?

any body else havine that problem?
              It's not locked, dude. That site is a scam to scare people into paying money to "unlock" their computer.

Comment

Scam

If it's happened on a lap top or desktop ! Restart your pc in safe mode and run your anti virus to get rid of it

Comment

That site is a joke. They allow you to view a few short clips, then...uh-oh, something happens and you've used up your viewing time.

Shame on the owners of that site, even though my site is a link on there. I don't care. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Sorry if I offended anyone. It's just my honest opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p
                    That site is a joke. They allow you to view a few short clips, then...uh-oh, something happens and you've used up your viewing time.

Shame on the owners of that site, even though my site is a link on there. I don't care. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Sorry if I offended anyone. It's just my honest opinion.
                    It is indeed a pain in the ass, but if you close all of your windows you can usually sign right back in. It other words it isn't like you can't sign in for 24 hours like some other sites.

Comment

or, just change "enter.php. to "index.php". Easy as pie.

Comment

Working...
                      X