Nice drunk girl wetting - capture needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice drunk girl wetting - capture needed

This is a pretty epic full on soaking in public. The girl is reasonably hot and looks proper drunk.

https://vine.co/v/hnM0t3rzY1z

If anyone is able to capture it please do and post the link, I haven't found a way so far.

Aloo

Can't play it!

Thanks for the link, Aloo. Nice picture! But...

I haven't even found a way to play it, let alone capture it... If I right click on it, there's an option to play, but it doesn't do anything...

Update - I found a way to play it for anyone who has the same problem - just right click, select Copy URL and then paste it into a different browser session. The video will then play.

Thanks again, Aloo, yes, a full on wetting, and it seems it's actually still in process. If you watch the wet patch and the outline of it on her leg, at the start there's no glistening, but as she "dances", you can see little runs of urine from the fold across her left leg and at various points, the wetness is obvious. The shape of the wet patch on her left leg also changes, indicating she's still peeing.
    Last edited by Lloyd_R1; November 4, 2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Here is the URL:

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5E1F8...POBjKBE6hVouJA

If you right-click and select save, you will have a hard copy of an MP4 file.

Comment

Yeah, she's hammered alright. However, I don't find this type of video erotic in the least. I think it's rather sad to see anyone so impaired that he/she would piss in public like that.

I prefer intentional wettings or girls caught squatting to pee out of necessity. A girl wetting herself because she "wants to" is so much more erotic to me. The chick in the video is totally wasted. Not sexy. It's like watching a DUI car accident.

No offense, just my thoughts on the topic. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p
          Yeah, she's hammered alright. However, I don't find this type of video erotic in the least. I think it's rather sad to see anyone so impaired that he/she would piss in public like that.

I prefer intentional wettings or girls caught squatting to pee out of necessity. A girl wetting herself because she "wants to" is so much more erotic to me. The chick in the video is totally wasted. Not sexy. It's like watching a DUI car accident.

No offense, just my thoughts on the topic. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
          And I actually agree with you, I find it hard to see any way she would have been enjoying what she was doing. She may not have even been aware, but she was still standing which is a bit of a plus, I guess. Not so wasted she couldn't stand up at least...

Comment

I totally hear you are all saying, but I still find it incredibly hot that she intentionally held it for so long (I mean it looks as though she could have easily had access to a restroom if she wanted) that she just couldn't hold any more and the dam burst

Comment

My type

This is one of the best I ever seen. I really like drunk women wetting themselves. It seems it is real reality and not staged.

Comment

wow nice find

thanks for an amazing find i love to see drunk girls wet themselves you can actually make out that she is stll in the progress of peeing herself by how her jeans start to glisten when she turns side ways

Comment

I'll take a 6 second Vine video like this over 10 hours of intentional wetting tedium any day of the week. Not begrudging anyone who prefers differently but it's just my preference. And comparing it to a "DUI car crash" is completely absurd.

Comment

A Nice Find

I do appreciate the video and as well as the link to it in being to watch it entirely
                    I do enjoy that of the glistening way the jeans looked . When she turns side ways . Where the lighting catches her flow of pee still in progress . I do agree with those that her being drunk is not necessarily a good thing in happening to her . I do believe it might have been intentional on her part in allowing herself to let it all flow out
                    Just drunk enough to lower her inhibitions enough . To allow Her to start peeing and enjoy the warm sensations of it all coming out . Spreading wide ! Then flowing down her legs as well as it did .

It was a very good video clip . That I enjoyed watching and I'm glad for the link supplied , but , that of finding it as well too

Thank You

Dusty Harold

Comment

I'm pretty sure she was blackout hammered and had no idea what was going on and had no control over her faculties. Also if you have the Vine app, go to the poster's page and read the comments under the video. A couple of her friends tell the poster to take the video down. There's some decent stuff on Vine occasionally but you have to search pretty hard and the 6 second nature of it limits things obviously.

Comment

Animated Gif of the video:

http://i.imgbox.com/abjuu32h.gif

Comment

HOT! Damn hot! Thank you!

Comment

It Happens

A really cute friend of ours did that same thing at a Greek restaurant night club. Thing was she wasn't drunk, but was wearing black pants and heels. She tells our other friend to walk with her to the bathroom up a flight of stairs. Of course they are both really sexy, hot women and need to stop and talk to everyone they meet. When she finally reaches the bathrooms on the second floor, the girl in the tight black pants turns to her friend and says, "she doesn't need to go anymore". She'd been peeing while climbing the staircase. She danced and partied for the rest of the night in her wet dress pants. I'm not sure anyone knew.

This was the same gal that along with her sister used to pee their bikini's while at the river with us. Hot, hot girls to.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
                              Here is the URL:

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5E1F8...POBjKBE6hVouJA

If you right-click and select save, you will have a hard copy of an MP4 file.
                              Thanks, this still doesn't work for me though

Can anyone upload it to sendspace or something similar? I'll be v grateful!

Aloo

Comment

Working...
                              X