Pee enema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee enema

Has anyone had the experience of receiving a pee enema from their partner, either straight from the mans penis or by mechanical means? i think this would be a wonderful experience.

A good memory...

A few years ago my Dear Wife Marie & I gave this a "go". We sometimes enjoy some moderate bondage games, and in this particular game, I was secured face down on a padded weight-lifting bench in our basement. There was a gap of a few inches between the "torso" part of the padded bench, and the "leg support" part of the bench. (Directed downwards through this gap was my penis).
    I soon learned what devious plan Marie had in mind- she went to my workshop area of the basement, and came back with my transmission fluid funnel- (a funnel shaped like a 15 inch long plastic golf tee). "Sweeetie, you've been squirting your juice into ME for years- time I returned the favor"! She squeezed a bit of KY gel onto my anus, rubbed around & teased me a bit with her sweet little finger.
    Marie glances below the bench at my raging hard-on, gives it a grab. "Hmm- You seem to be doing OK!" She slides the funnel into my ass a bit, climbs up, straddles the funnel, lets loose...
    "Mmmm..." she sighs..
    I can hear & feel my dear woman's pee filling me. Of course, It's body temp, and not a HUGE volume, so it's pretty subtle, but still, very real...
    Before long, she was drained, I was filled. She yanked out the funnel, gave my butt a swift, hard SPANK, and said- "Well, what do you have for ME?!"
    "Tell me what you WANT!"- I shout.
    "You KNOW what I want! I want your PEE all over my FACE!" she exclaims- knowing full well how I struggle with the inhibitions of my conservative upbringing.
    Marie lays on her back below the weight bench, her cute, sweet face mere inches from the tip of my penis. I can see it all by turning my head and glancing at the full size mirror she uses for her exercise routine.
    "C'mon hubster, don't hold back"...
    I try & try to go, but I'm not very full, and have a HUGE hard-on. Just ain't gonna happen.
    OOOMP! She has reached up, and gobbled me into her sweet mouth! She's doing her oral sex "chuckling humm" thing, which she KNOWS I can't withstand for long!
    Sure enough, moments later, I'm ROARING, I'm bruising my wrists & ankles against their restraints, I'm pumping my full load of cum down my beloved's sweet throat.
    Fully spent, I melt into the weight bench, while Marie lays on the floor below me, sighing.
    The rest of the evening we snuggled on the couch by the fireplace, eventually drifted off to sleep.
    Damn good memory. Wish "real life" didn't intrude so much on our playtime these days.
    Best Wishes- Vic

Comment

Working...
    X