Howard Stern "on demand"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Stern "on demand"

Does anybody subscribe to the Howard Stern PPV channel. The "on-demand" section has a show from 1998 in which is titled "Girls Wet Pants". The show description is as follows

"In a true display of Stern Show Oddity, a pair of sexy females decides to empty their bladders in front of Howard and the Gang."

I don't subscribe and have no information as to who these females are. Can anyone provide additional details. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I vaguely remember this. Weren't they actually Wetset models? I gave the Google a quick check but couldn't come up with anything.

Comment

Not quite WetSet but close

I am quite sure they were from Patches Place, or maybe both. Although as confused as I am in my senility, I could be right or wrong or both.. Hmmmm, I dunno..

Comment

It was two models from Patches' Place who were on the Howard Stern show in 1998: Desiré and Cassidy. Desiré was not able to pee in front of Howard but Cassidy did wet her panties while standing in a wading pool. Unfortunately, they would not let us shoot video of the girls appearance on the show because the E! channel had exclusive rights to the content.

Of course, the E! channel never broadcast that show on TV. We know because we watched for it.

Comment

Working...
        X