Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELP] anyone have a picture or video from indonesian girls wetting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] anyone have a picture or video from indonesian girls wetting?

I am an Indonesian. I love fetish pee women.
    especially wetting, desperation or accident
    (including omorashi). if any of you all have a
    picture, video or movie scene on Indonesian
    girl bedwetting? I am very happy to fantasize
    especially on my girlfriend. you might also want to help me to edit some photos that picture it looks like an accident?

I have some video peeping bathroom indonesia. If you are interested, you can send a PM to me or send me an email to masakecilyangkelam@gmail.com

I really hope you guys will help me especially to edit the photos I got.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards.

Not a picture, but a sighting.

I do not have a picture, but I once saw an Indonesian Girl wet her jeans.
    This was in a bar/disco in Jakarta, where men went to pick up local girls (prostitutes,) This girl had been dancing with a customer, and then suddenly left the man and ran to the Ladies. There was a long line of girls waiting to pee. She joined the line, then, in a panic, held herself between her legs and doubled over, obviously very desperate. This was not enough to hold back her pee as she hen pushed past the line, to get into the Ladies and coudl be seen squating in a corner, inside, peeing on the floor. When she came out, she had a wet patch between her legs.
    Later I bought her a drink, she was drinking Bintang beer, and it was obvious that she had wet herself. I pointed that out to her and she was very embarassed; She was a bit drunk and kept telling me that she was not going to drink beer again, only water.

Sorry I did not get a picture, and I never saw her again.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
      This was in a bar/disco in Jakarta, where men went to pick up local girls (prostitutes,) This girl had been dancing with a customer, and then suddenly left the man and ran to the Ladies. There was a long line of girls waiting to pee. She joined the line, then, in a panic, held herself between her legs and doubled over, obviously very desperate. This was not enough to hold back her pee as she hen pushed past the line, to get into the Ladies and coudl be seen squating in a corner, inside, peeing on the floor. When she came out, she had a wet patch between her legs.
      Later I bought her a drink, she was drinking Bintang beer, and it was obvious that she had wet herself. I pointed that out to her and she was very embarassed; She was a bit drunk and kept telling me that she was not going to drink beer again, only water.

Nice story, thanks Paul.

Comment

it is some tiem since I visited Jakarta, but when I was last there it was one of the best places I have ever known for seeing grown women peeing in public, or displaying all the signs of wanting to pee.
        1. The park in the centre of town, round the Merdeka Monument, is a place for evening walks. I have seen a woman of 25-30 walking round with one hand presse between her legs, clearing wanting to pee. Eventually she squatted behind a tree in a very public place. Several other women arrive on coach outing to the museum there, and rushed from their coach, looking for a tree to pee behind.
        2. Taman Mini Indonesia: is there somehing wrong with the Ladies toilets there? Seeming every woman was peeing behind trees or in public instead of the toilets.

Also it is not impossible to see a woman squat on any piece of waste ground and pee.

Comment

From what I've read in travel books the public facilities in developing nations can be really nasty disease riddled places. A number of guides advise women to either go outdoors or wear diapers in order to avoid them.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester

Awesome story!

If I understand well, she didn't change her pissed clothes and stayed in her pee all night.

Comment

It is one of my main fantasies to watch an Asian woman pissing herself.

Comment

Cool69002;
                She did not leave the bar, she was looking for a "customer."
                Somebody might have had a thrill when he undressed her. She was wearing dark coloured cords, so the wet was not easy to see unless you knew what to look for. I did not see her actualy wetting, that was the girls in the line for the Ladies.
                One of those things that happened so quickly it was over before I coudl really appreciate it.

I wonder now if she was a willing wetter, who might have repeated the event for a customer, in exchange for a suitable fee.

Comment

Working...
                X