Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer

I am so excited for this warm weather. I live in Florida and am ready to get back to the beach. Bikini wettings are my favorite thing and my wife is more than happy to indulge in this with me. I mean where else can you go and just know that like 50% of the women around you are peeing through some type of material. Does anybody have some photos. I am thinking of starting a bikini photo thread in the photoboard. What are your thoughts on bikini's?

Wets Her Bikini Because

There is nothing sexier. Some women do it and simply do not care and that is the thing that drives me over the edge.

I grew up hanging out at the beach and saw so many women with wet or stained crotches on their bikini's or one piece swimsuits that I have lost track of most of the hot girls who did it. Truly something to behold.

I still go to the beach a lot but because of the convenient toilets and synthetic swimsuit fabrics I never see women pee themselves any more. Didn't used to be that way though.

Comment

I live in Florida also. At the beach I frequent, the toilets aren't convienient, so I'm sure that lots of gals pee in the ocean. Alas, sightings don't seem as common as in Southern California--perhaps because the water is much warmer. When I lived there, like Ihansen, I used to see plenty of wet bikini bottoms on many, many sexy young women.

Comment

Bathrooms

I'd never bother going to the bathroom if I was in swim stuff on a beach.

Comment

A few.

I just posted a few of my favs. Feel free to add if you have any.

Comment

Gotta admit I much prefer seeing panties and pants peed in since they aren't supposed to get wet. The fact that it's assumed that bikinis will be wet during the course of proper usage detracts from the hotness for me.

But that's just me; to each her/his own.

Comment

There is a beach near where I live that has a clothing optional area that is way off the beaten path and not near any bathrooms. When I can during the summer I go there and walk all the way to the end and back for exercise. I got two sightings last summer:

1) Literally my first 20 minutes of the season I was walking along when two naked women stood up and headed for the water. It was still too cold to swim so I figured they were going to pee. I casually headed down to the water line where they were both standing in ankle deep water, legs spread. One was kind of sideways, but the other had her back to me and before long I could see the stream running out and hitting her left thigh. Soon after that she splashed her legs with water and the other one did a quick sit down in the water before they made their way back to their blanket.

2) A most unexpected sighting as it happened just after turning onto the beach in a relatively crowded area. I looked up to the top of the beach area and saw a group of women packing up for the day. One was behind a cooler squatted down but not really hidden. She had on a white skirt and I could see the tail end of a stream of her pee and then she put her bathing suit back into place before standing up and smiling. I waited out the rest of the group, but nothing else happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermaxx
                Gotta admit I much prefer seeing panties and pants peed in since they aren't supposed to get wet. The fact that it's assumed that bikinis will be wet during the course of proper usage detracts from the hotness for me.

But that's just me; to each her/his own.
                I agree with you. I much rater prefer seeing the undies, skirts and shorts being peed. They are so much "sexier" and so much naughtier!!!

Andy

Comment

I also agree I just love swim wear wettings bot they are such a turn on! Its just so natural. I do so wish the pay sites would do more with better scenarios too. I have been asking for this kind of thing for years along with more sports wear in general yet so many sites seem to stick with the jeans which I realise does it for a lot of people but not me! I still say if a girl was busting to go in jeans she would do all she could to find a loo or quiet spot where she could pull them down and pop a squat! Yet on the beach boats or near water in swim wear anything seems to go! Its a lovely sight seeing a woman piss a torrent through her bikini panties or the crotch of her one piece swimsuit always does it for me big time!

Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                    I'd never bother going to the bathroom if I was in swim stuff on a beach.
                    Me neither. I grew up on the beach (from age 6 to 18), still live fairly close to it (about 20 minutes away), I don't ever remember using a beach toilet.

Comment

Working...
                    X