Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historical wettings; "bladder splatter, knees freeze & liver quiver"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical wettings; "bladder splatter, knees freeze & liver quiver"?

The Beatles, Monterey, Live Aid, sporting events, celebrations, parades, crowds in general...
    In the "analog" days of film. Not the posed Nuggets or the planned "blue movies" but unintentional stills, or films, of damsels in distress and beyond?
    Are there any eagle eyed archivists with a vintage frame or a viddy of interest from the daze gone by?

Thanks,
    BND

We need to preseve these

BND,
    Certainly there must be. If not preseved of film, then in somebody's mind.
    This has been a recurring theme of mine; plenty of desperation incidents from the past that will be lost if we do not ake care to hunt them down and preserve them. I don't know how many have been caught on film, but so many must have been seen or experienced. If only we coul get all these recorded, at least in writing.
    Every year we ge older and the memory fades, so lets get moving before it's too late.
    Beatles concerts? any body who went to one would be over 50 by now, and hopefully old enougth to recount a desperation/weting incident without shame.
    A corresondent, from another board, has told me of a friend of her aunt, now very old, who once mentioned that in the celebrations of VE Day, 1945, she got drunk and then could no find a Ladies. So desperate that she could not wait any longer and wet heself in public. How often did this happen?
    Can we, here on his board, try to get recods of past incidents of serious desperation or wettings before they are lost for ever?

Comment

Here is what I am thinking of.

TWo memories from the days when the Notting Hill Carnival was more chaotic and less policed that today, and when photos were on film only, so regretfully no images.

The most desperate girl I have ever seen?
      Notting Hill carnival, some years ago. A woman of about 25 to 30, medium build,
      wearing a T-shirt and brown cord trousers, not skin tight, but close fitting.
      She came hurrying from the crowd behind a float to join the queue for the Ladies.
      These loos were underground, but the queue was all up the stairs and into the street.
      As soon as she joined the queue, she twisted her legs tightly and sat on the low wall.
      She turned to the girl behind her and said something like "I`m so desperate I have got
      to sit down to be able to wait."
      This did not last for long, maybe sitting pulled her trousers tighter across her bursting
      bladder, but almost immediately she stood up and squirmed about, twisting her legs
      together, gritting her teeth, then started holding her crutch. Soon, she was standing
      with her legs crossed and holding herself with both hands, moving her hands about to
      generate the maximum of pressure. Her squirming, her pained expression, the tension
      in her pose, and the effort she was making to press between her legs with all her
      strength, showed what a fight she was having to hold back her pee.
      It was a very slow queue, so she was like this for 5 or 10 minutes before getting too
      far down the steps to be visible. Then it was probably another 5 minutes at least
      before got into a cubicle. Most women in the queue were crossing their legs or
      squirming about, so no-one was going to let her go ahead of them, not did she appear
      to ask for this.
      I didn't see her afterwards, so I don't know if she made it or not. At the time, my
      perception was that she was as desperate as it was possible to get without leaking or
      completely breaking down. Did she manage to hold it to the cubicle? Was the
      anticipation too much at the end? Only she knows.

Did she start to wet her knickers?

Notting Hill Carnival again, another year. The pubs were now being made to shut at
      7pm, and this started outside a pub that had just shut.
      Two couples tried to get in the pub, one girl asking if she could just go in and use the
      loo, which was refused. She was about 20-22, tall, slim, with blonde hair, wearing an
      absurdly short grey mini-dress, which only just hid her knickers. As soon as they
      were refused admission, 'Blondie' turned to her companions, "I have got to find a loo
      quickly, I'm seriously fucking desperate."
      They went looking, trying to hurry through the packed streets, the 2 girls walking
      ahead of the boys, went into a chip shop, but were refused access to any loo. They
      carried on, trying to push through the crowd, then stopped to ask a policeman
      (presumably) where the nearest loo was, but he did not seem at all helpful.
      More pushing through the crowd, 'Blondie' was now getting agitated and clearly in a
      bit of a state. Then they found the `loo complex' under the railway bridge. There
      were queues at all Ladies. They tried several, then 'Blondie' was crossing her legs at
      the back of the shortest, which was probably a 5 minute wait.
      Suddenly she said something to her friend and they hurried off down the road under
      the railway arches, very open but with some parked vans and entrances later, where
      some girls and many men had pissed. Then, right in the middle of the road, in full
      view of everyone, and there were plenty of people about, and it was still full daylight,
      Blondie suddenly squats down, pulling down a tiny pair of white knickers, and bum
      almost touching the ground, lets go about a 30 sec. piss, her friend trying to cover her,
      but neither seem to care too much. Laughing with embarrassment, she pulls up her
      knickers and hurries back to join her boy-friend.
      Was the only reason for behaving like this was that she felt she was losing control in
      the queue and beginning to leak, and would rather squat in public than wet her
      knickers?
      Why didn't she hold her crutch in the queue? which surely would have kept it back
      until she was in the loo. Why didn't she just wet her knickers, which would have been
      far less obvious than squatting in the road? Would anyone have noticed her wet
      knickers? Did she have a weak bladder? This would account for her urgent need, and
      possibly her being prepared to go in the street.

Pasted from an original document, so sorry about the formatting.

Comment

The oldest incident I have heard about, paraphrased from a biography of pioneer film maker Mack Sennett, took place in Hollywood c. 1915 or 16.

Mack's leading lady was his girl friend Mabel Normand, now commonly regarded as the real inventor of female film comedy in America. She was a wild thing, a real party girl. One day she showed up late for work because she was hung over. Sennett, who had a really bad temper, screamed at her and cursed her in front of all his other actors (probably including the youthful Chaplin, whom Mabel taught how to act for a camera). In the ladies' dressing room, she told the other girls, "I'll get even with him for that!" She rushed out to where he was sitting in the director's chair, jumped up on his lap, gave him a kiss, then cut loose in her pants, totally soaking him in front of everyone. Then she ran away laughing.

Damn! I wish I had her nerve.

Comment

Bravo, Maria, for recalling that history about Mabel Normand from the biography of Mack Sennett!

That same incident is retold in a 2010 article from The Austin Chronicle which can be read at http://www.austinchronicle.com/colum...-effie-street/

Comment

What are we looking for?

BND<
            Just what are you hoping to find with this post? Is there any chance that at the events you mention, some camera-man just happened to film the long lines at the Ladies toilets, and that piece of film, though maybe not sued on the news of the day, might have been kept for our delight years after?
            I do not think that there is any doubt that at all these mentioned, and many more events, there were females in desperate need of a pee and perhaps wetting themselves, but did the attending BBC camera crew consider them as viable news items, and even if they did, did hey get past the News Editor into the archives?
            My memories of those times are that there were no minature cameras or mobile phones that could take short videos. In thos times I had a bulky SLR camera which used film, to take still photos, and these had to be developed and printed by a commercial operation.
            I wanted hard copy images to remember things like the NHC events above, but how could I get them?
            Trying to hide the camera under my coat and take candid picts was just possible, though getting the subject in frame was not always easy. Then I had to take the file to a local shop and hope that the images on film would not attract attention and be rejected.
            maybe an 'official' camera-man would have had more luck taking the pictures, but would they have been preseved, or even printed?
            It is so easy now with cheap digital cameras and mobile phones and then just a file to look at on your computer. Nobody else involved, and easy to share.

Is there really any hope of finding images from even 20 years ago, or are we going to have to reply on memories and the written word?

Comment

Further to Maria's story about Mabel Normand, a famous British actress of the same period, Mrs Patrick Campbell arrived by taxi at a fashionable London function carrying a small dog. When the driver opened the door to let her out he said " 'ere missus, your dog's pissed in my taxi!"
              Mrs Patrick Campbell replied with great hauteur "Nonsense! I have pissed in your taxi!"

Comment

Originally posted by Curious
                Further to Maria's story about Mabel Normand, a famous British actress of the same period, Mrs Patrick Campbell arrived by taxi at a fashionable London function carrying a small dog. When the driver opened the door to let her out he said " 'ere missus, your dog's pissed in my taxi!"
                Mrs Patrick Campbell replied with great hauteur "Nonsense! I have pissed in your taxi!"
                What a gentleman he was...

Comment

What a Great story ! I would give it 2 Thumbs Way - Way - Up on that
                  Glad you had shared it on here . Bravo , for Her

Comment

In a galaxy far far away, a long long time ago...

...it began so innocently.

[This was one of my introductions, almost 20 years ago.]

"Summer, 1981, Philadelphia, JFK Stadium, before the paranoia set in...
                    She was there in line, obviously in distress. JFK was built in the 1920's and had only a few 'little girls rooms". A few moments of eye contact, a silly giggle, a look around and then a blank stare up to the roof, and then it began... She completely wet herself, while in line to go.; the girls behind her empathized, but ignored it, and she went off, back to her seat.
                    A few hours later, one who had too many 'Ludes (remember them) or maybe just too much Southern Comfort, was sitting against the wall, watching her puddle grow.
                    I overheard another tell her boyfriend that she couldn't wait, and they headed off to the men's rooms...
                    So it began. and I still find it arousing..."

In the days before selfies and cell phones, when being "xtreme" wasn't an asset, and it was all either live or printed. Yes, the text lives on, but even in the digital age, the captured glimpses are fleeting, and the negatives are fading.

BND

Comment

Excellently told

Comment

Working...
                      X