• Show
Clear All

• This is funny!

This will make you smile or at least brighten up your fantasies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb25YN6TpYA

Patches ,
    A real nice one there
    Hope Dave enjoyed the offer I would no doubt would have
    Glad you found that gem . It did make my day a little bit more pleasant and enjoyable in watching it , twice
    It does make me have fantasies of so many of my favorites . Plus I remeber that I had suggested a scene like that at one time to be filmed , by you , though there wasn't a glass table to be used . Darn ! !
    Oh Well I can dream about certainn girls doing just that for me some day. Because I have a glass table just right to be used for filming such a scene as that one in the video

Dusty Harold

Comment

What were we supposed to see? I just saw some woman talking.

Comment

Percival, you don't see any peeing if that is what you expected. It is what the girl says and the way she says it that is funny. Let your imagination work instead of just your eyes!

Comment

nice find

very nice find Patches sounds like she is into pee games

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
            Percival, you don't see any peeing if that is what you expected. It is what the girl says and the way she says it that is funny. Let your imagination work instead of just your eyes!
            Sorry. I didn't have my audio on.

I'm not sure I have much of imagination

Comment

Thanks, Patches. I got a kick out of it. I knew there had to be another benefit of having a glass-top table.

Comment

Dusty, the overzealous groupie-nutbag is at it again...god, it makes me cringe.

Comment

@moosehead68

Please do not make personal attacks! This is what starts flame wars. We do not want this here.

Comment

Working...
                  X