Desperation party - Midlands UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperation party - Midlands UK

Hi all, I wasn't sure which thread to post this so If it is in the wrong place then please feel free to move it.

Right, I have decided to stop waiting for things to happen to and take the bull by the horns and get something organised that would be so fun.

I live in Leicestershire, England. I am going to host a Desperation themed party but anyone in the community is welcome, whether you just enjoy golden showers or even drinking pee.....but the main room or theme will be desperation. They'll be desperation games that might make it harder to hold or we could charge an entrance fee...lets say £10 for arguments sake with all the money going to the person who held there pee the longest or something. I don't know.

It'll also be awesome to meet people of similar interests....I don't know about anyone else but I have NEVER been able to approach this subject, face to face, with anyone.

The location will be a local football club to me (postcode and address will be supplied once confirmed attending) and my initial thoughts are to supply drinks for FREE all night and I will supply security for those who might be concerned.

These are initial ideas.....if anyone is interested or would like to add to the idea then please go ahead. The date is all dependent on how quick we can get confirmed guests.

Hopefully I get to hear from people and we can get this shindig started.

If you want to follow me on twitter then please do @emarketer2014......some of you may follow me already. I'll be updating details on twitter as well as here.

You can email me Toonlad12@outlook.com for any other queries or just reply to this thread

lol

Nice idea i live in leicestershire too might be fun

Comment

Good luck getting something organized!

@Toonarmy,

You are not the first to express interest in having some sort of meet up for watersports lovers. There was someone in the UK who tried to organize a week long event at Hedonism II in the Caribbean back around 1997. We tried to promote it at Patches' Place too. Unfortunately, it never came to pass because not enough people signed up for the event and the travel agent had to have a minimum number sign up in order to hold a reservation at Hedonism II.

Then around 1999, we tried to organize a get together for just a couple of days near Dallas, Texas and promised to have at least 3 or 4 of our models in attendance to provide wetting demonstrations and take requests from those who attended. We thought this would work because it was a shorter event and more convenient plus less expensive for people in the US to attend. Alas, even though there was enthusiasm for such an event, not enough people signed up to make it worth holding the event.

We were puzzled by this so we asked some of our regular customers at the time why they did not want to come to such a meet up. Most of them said they would love to come but they did not want to risk being known publicly as someone who enjoyed watersports. So we never tried to organize anything like this again.

I certainly do not want to discourage your efforts to hold a desperation party but I just wanted to share what our experience had been a long time ago in doing something similar. I do hope you can pull this off but I just want to prepare you for some resistance when you try to get a commitment for people to actually be there. Good luck!

Comment

Thoughts On Staging of This Event

I have noticed on there other sites I visit most often . That there's interest in Meet & Greet Get Togethers in the Peeing community . Though there's usually not many that either can't attend / are afraid to do so . because of being found out . That they love the pee fetish . That still is shunned by others who think it's insignificant in being recognizes among other main line fetish groups out there today . Are numbers are still fairly small . Compared to other fetish groups that hold similar Get together . Here in the U.S.A. and other parts of the world too .

Had I had known Patches , at Patches Place in 1999 ! I would have liked to have attended that Get Together . That had been planned near ,
        Dallas , Texas. Had I known . Plus I had I had been on the inter net at that time in knowing that of that event . Along with being there too. Though never knew of it nor of Patches Place either . Because I didn't at that time have a computer or access to the inter net .

I believe that our numbers are still small and very well scattered in where we all live . To make a Get Together work real well in being very organized and adequately funded in having a well located location . Where ever one could get to . Plus be able to afford to come to it .

Don't allow this to discourage you in what you are trying to do there . Just
        know what it might all take to accomplish something like this in being worth well and fun to come too .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
          There was someone in the UK who tried to organize a week long event at Hedonism II in the Caribbean back around 1997.
          Wasn't that the couple behind Cascade magazine? Or am I thinking of a different event which they did try to put together?

B
          xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Burstyn
            Wasn't that the couple behind Cascade magazine? Or am I thinking of a different event which they did try to put together?

B
            xxx
            It might have been. I really don't remember who was trying to organize it. All I remember is that they were from the UK and were trying to reserve Hedonism II.

Comment

Hi Toonarmy,

Great idea !

I live in S Wales but would be willing to travel up to Leicestershire for that for two reasons, One because this community and interest need all the support we can give it and two because I would enjoy it.

Some years ago I tried to get support here in the UK for an international Wetter's Day which was I think begun on the old Wet Set site and although over a dozen people responded favourably the logistics were too difficult. That having been said, and with the negatives out of the way I think that it would be best to just get on and do it so that afterwards we can all report on how good it was. That is the best way to get attendance to increase.

Count me in !

If I can be of any help please send me a private message and I will give you an email address to use.

Thanks for the effort.

Roger Ireland

Comment

Anyone who wants in...drop me a PM or email me Toonlad12@outlook.com

Thanks for the messages...I appreciate how tough it'll be to organise and I am fine with that.

I feel there is an element of trust here. None of you know me, to you guys I am just a random bloke who could be a troll on the wind up.....well no, infact I am 29 from Newcastle who lives in Leicestershire and have been into Pee for as long as I remember...I was ridiculed in my teens when my friends found out and probably for that reason, I have never brought it up with a partner.

Well, I am sick of keeping it hidden, I need somewhere where I can meet fellow minded people, have chats with them, socialize with them.

Although the title says Desperation party, you can come in and do what you want, the main game will be a hold it contest though, £10 to enter...winner gets winnings.

Apart from om here and peesearch I don't know where else to advertise....I've put it on twitter....I need Sky, SneakyPee etc to promote it.....even some of the models themselves like Danielle May and McKenzie.

Oh and ajg1234...I don't know what sex you are but it doesn't really matter, drop us a DM if you wanna meet up in Leicester sometime.

Peace

Comment

Sounds like fun

Comment

i'm a male 33 south of the city

Comment

Working...
                    X