Had to share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to share.

Hi all. Have been toying with the idea of sharing this and wasn't going to but decided that I should.

I was away recently on the Gold Coast for work and one of the nights I was away, I got to chatting with a mates girlfriend on Facebook. She was at home alone and I was stuck in a hotel. We decided the best thing to do would be to go drink for drink. After about three I was fairly loose and threw out the idea of a hold it competition, straight away she swore she would beat me, but had no idea of my fetish. an hour or so later, she said she was fairly busting and asked how I was going. I told her I was fine, so she said she would probably lose as she was busting. I quickly chimed in and told her the only way to lose was if she peed her pants. She quickly replied saying she would not wet her pants and was about to go to the toilet. I had one last chance. "I dare you... I'll give you $100 if you do," I said. She asked me if i was serious, so I said yeah why not, trying not to make too bigger deal out of it. She asked why, so I just said "Why not, the option's there but ill need proof."
    She made me swear that I wasn't full of shit and would keep quiet if she did, and at that point i thought all of my christmas' had come at once. She said she would but would go and change first. I assumed she would go and put on swimmers or something like that so quickly told her no, it had to be in whatever she was wearing and had to be done right there (lounge in the tv room). She argued for a while that it wasn't fair and I got the sense that she wasn't keen, I also felt a bit guilty and that I might have been revealing myself a little too much so I backed off and told her not to worry about it.

after a minute or so she wrote back, "Fine, if you give me $100 and you wet yourself i'll do it."
    I didn't know what to write, of course I would wet myself but again I didn't want to reveal anything. I wrote back saying, "Ok i will but I don't think I will have to because I don't think you will actually do it." She said that if she did she would have to see proof that I did it too.
    At this point I still didn't think it was going to happen but then my email beeped and there was an iphone video of my mates girlfriend pissing herself standing up in a maxi dress, as she finished the camera panned to her face as she said, "One hundred dollars please."
    I transfered the money on the spot but was reluctant to send anything of myself wetting, but she started to get shitty so I thought fuck it. I let go in my jeans, took some photos and sent them through.
    She said it was nice doing business with me and was going to by herself a dress from work with the money. I told her that in that case if there was anything else she needed money for, she could always send another video. She asked why I wanted one and what I would do with them. So I said kind of jokingly that I would keep them for safe keeping, but I still got the feeling that she knows I have a wetting fetish though...

We haven't spoken about it since really, just a photo of the new dress she bought and her saying thank you, but wow, what a great gift for the rest of my trip!

Back in Sydney now though.

Lovely

Would like to have seen the video myself. Would have been very exciting. Did she show her undies during or after the event?

Comment

Unfortunately not. I wanted to ask but would of got a bit weird. Was well worth the 100 though ha ha

Comment

great story

any chance you'd share that video with us? If not, no worries.

Comment

That is an awesome story. I had a similar experience, but no dice for me Didn't think to offer her money though.

I'd love to see the pic as well

Comment

Thaks for this account. It makes me wonder how she feels about wetting again.

It seems she wants to keep herself anonmyous, which is understandable, but if she'll endulge you again perhaps you'll be kind enough to share the details.

Comment

I would love to share but don't feel right about breaking her trust. We have spoken about it once since and laughed and we're going out drinking in a group next weekend so who knows!

Comment

Thanks for the story! That was wonderful. I understand you wanting to keep her trust, but let us know if you ever change your mind. You could always cut out any parts that reveal her face.

Comment

Hopefully all goes well this weekend and that she doesn't accidentally mention our online drinking session to my girl or I'm toast!

Lukerossi@live.com

Comment

Working...
                  X