Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat rooms?

Hello everyone,
    I'm new here so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section or anything. Does anyone know of any chat rooms for pee related things? I know there used to be The Pool and then The Pool 2, and those are both gone now. Not sure of any other ones and I've tried googling and searching around a lot, but I guess chat rooms just aren't as popular now. I would love to even find a video based chat room for desperate play, etc. Forums are great but sometimes you want to chat realtime about things like that! Just wondering, thanks for any info!

Regina,
    Welcome. There is a boad called Holding it, somewhat like this one, but it allows you to post pictures and see other members' pictures. I think the URL is:
    http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/m/b/go.html The name says it all, it's mor about holding than this board.
    It was reformed some time ago and I have not joined since, so this might be old now.

Comment

The Pool chat room lives

The Pool was resurrected separately from the closed site that originally provided it and is now run by one of its members. It is now available at its own web address and is still goig strong: http://www.poolchat.co.uk/login.asp

Comment

Oh WOW that's it! Thank you so much! I missed that place, but couldn't for the life of me find it on any searches I did! Thanks again!

Comment

any woman single in ohio and into being tickled til peeing panties and skirt?

Hi everyone my name is Joe I am a single man in ohio age 53 no kids living alone just wanting to find a woman who's cool with being tickled til she pees in panties and miniskirt for foreplay. I am 5'11" 190 lbs long haired and play guitar.

Comment

We used to have an active live video chat room on wettingwonderland.com, until the adult babies and trannies took it over.

Comment

It Would Be Nice To Have

It would be nice to have a chat room totally devoted to those that like peeing and wetting in clothes . Not for those Diaper lovers / Adult Babies .They have their own chat room . Give us our own chat room too ! !

I wonder whether Patches , Herself , would care to join us in chatting in our own chat room . It might prove interesting if ever she did ! If only we had a chat room for just wetters and pee'ers to have some fun . Exchanging experiences , questions and Competions on Holding and Desperation challenges too

Dusty Harold
              Last edited by Dusty Harold; June 14, 2014, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Come on Nikki, give us our own room. No AB's, no trannies (because every man with this fetish has been burned by a guy pretending to be a girl).

Comment

Yep, I've always wished for a room like this... Even a video chat one would be fun for hold-it contests and stuff like that

I remember awhile ago finding some random chat thing where it was all video capable sort of like Omegle but there were rooms you could go in. The closest to this that I found on there was a room for fetishes but no one on there seemed to be into this kind of thing and I can't even remember the name of the site now.

I wish I knew more about starting up websites or anything like that to make one but I don't really

Comment

Yep, I've always wished for a room like this... Even a video chat one would be fun for hold-it contests and stuff like that

I remember awhile ago finding some random chat thing where it was all video capable sort of like Omegle but there were rooms you could go in. The closest to this that I found on there was a room for fetishes but no one on there seemed to be into this kind of thing and I can't even remember the name of the site now.

I wish I knew more about starting up websites or anything like that to make one but I don't really

Comment

Well, now that a woman has posted saying it's a good idea, maybe Nikki will consider it.

If not, the pool chat is on a new server and working very well: www.poolchat.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X