Making desperation/wetting videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making desperation/wetting videos?

I was thinking about making some videos for Xtube or similar sites like these but I'm completely nervous and wanted some feedback first.

I've never done this before and no one in my everyday life knows about this. Does anyone else worry that you'll be "discovered"? I know I can obviously not show my face which most videos I've seen do, but I still worry about them recognizing background, clothes, body-type, etc.

Also that brings me to my next thing - body type. I'm a little overweight, self-conscious about it, and didn't know if this would be something anyone would like to see anyway because of that. I'm not obese - around 30 lbs above what I should technically be for my height. (I'm 5'4" and still in the 100's to give an idea). But I guess my head is spinning with all the possible slams I could get because most girls I see on videos are really thin.

Just hoping to get a little feedback before starting.

Regina,
    Go for it. If you really want to do this, there are some of us who would like to see the result.
    I can't help with the technical side; perhaps you should contact Dave North at Bound 2 Burst, http://www.bound2burst.net/main.html as he started out and made the videos he wanted to see, and now seems to have a thriving business. I am not suggesting you emulate him and make a living from it, but I think that he got hold of the equipment and then made his desperation videos.
    As far as being discovered, I don't think you need to show all the face to make a good desp. video; all the action is lower down!
    Don't worry about being 'slightly oveweight' we are not all models. Dress in something that will make the most of your desperation, I would like to see tight jeans or shorts, but I am not the oracle. Plenty of people on this site will tell you their fantasy.
    You might have some room at home with a neutral background that we won't recognise, and anyway if someone does identify it as your room, they will have to admit they sought out the video, watched and enjoyed it, so you might meet a soul-mate.
    Finally, try and make the video as realistic as possible. Get really desperate if possible. Too many faked pictures are spoiled by the model smiling happily as she wets; for most it is a traumatic experience that they want to avoid.

Good luck, hope to see the results with a link from here.

Comment

Thank you so much for all the Info and advice!! I will check out that website, I haven't heard of it but it's interesting you mentioned that he started out making videos he wanted to see himself. That's sort of what I wanted to do also. Sometimes I wish for more or something different in a video and thought I
      Could make one I would want to see. (Although personally I would rather watch male desperation lol).

But I will keep all of that in mind! If I post one and it gets good feedback maybe I will do more and take advice and requests on what to do next.

Comment

A Suggestion

Regina Filange ,
        May I suggest that you either make contact with Patches by P.M. on this board / that of Zombieg4 at I need 2pee.com . both of these people are video producers of Female Desperation film work . That they might give you some helpful tips on how , where and when to film a video clip of yourself.
        I know that Patches really did a good job of filming the girls she had used.That she has several years worth of experience . On what people wanted to see . Since everyone is different in what they like to see or watch a girl do . When being desperate and holding it . Till the point of no control over what their bladder does . When pushed to the edge and over it !!
        Plus get as much information / feed back from others to guage what every one want tosee . Then when you think you are ready. Go forit and the best of luck to you too

Dusty Harold

Comment

Thank you! That's a good idea, since I'm completely new to this. Not to this stuff in general but to filming myself at all.

Comment

Go for it

Go for it, we want real people peeing not models who do it for a paycheck. I'm sure you will look sexy wetting.

Comment

posting vids

Originally posted by ReginaFilange
              I was thinking about making some videos for Xtube or similar sites like these but I'm completely nervous and wanted some feedback first.

I've never done this before and no one in my everyday life knows about this. Does anyone else worry that you'll be "discovered"? I know I can obviously not show my face which most videos I've seen do, but I still worry about them recognizing background, clothes, body-type, etc.

Also that brings me to my next thing - body type. I'm a little overweight, self-conscious about it, and didn't know if this would be something anyone would like to see anyway because of that. I'm not obese - around 30 lbs above what I should technically be for my height. (I'm 5'4" and still in the 100's to give an idea). But I guess my head is spinning with all the possible slams I could get because most girls I see on videos are really thin.

Just hoping to get a little feedback before starting.
              Hi,

I post videos of myself on x-tube peeing and wetting, I do not show my face and like you was worried someone might recogonise furniture, tattoos, something, then I just thought if that was the case that person was into the same things that I was into. Hope you post soon, most people are very kind with their feedback and comments.

Comment

Thank you, i definitely feel better about it after reading these comments I'll keep you all posted when I get one made!

Comment

I have one more question before I start (hoping to make one tonight).

Is there any way to try and ensure no one takes the video from the site I put it on, and ad it to other sites? There are a few videos I've seen on XTube that when I search google for certain videos, they pop up on a ton of other sites. Like Daily Motion, etc. I don't want it to be ripped from XTube or wherever I upload it and sent to all kinds of other sites. I would like to be able to remove it from the web if I should ever want to. Is this even possible? Is there something I can type out in the description that says no copying, etc? Or is that just a risk I have to take?

Comment

Is there any way to try and ensure no one takes the video from the site I put it on, and ad it to other sites? There are a few videos I've seen on XTube that when I search google for certain videos, they pop up on a ton of other sites. Like Daily Motion, etc. I don't want it to be ripped from XTube or wherever I upload it and sent to all kinds of other sites. I would like to be able to remove it from the web if I should ever want to. Is this even possible? Is there something I can type out in the description that says no copying, etc? Or is that just a risk I have to take?
                    Regina, one of the sad facts of the Internet is that once you post something anywhere, it is out there. Anyone can copy it, download it, upload it to another site, etc. There is no way to stop it. You could always add "© Copyright 2014 Regina Filange" to your video clip. It won't stop anyone from downloading it and then posting it on another site but it would identify the clip and give you free publicity in case you ever want to make clips and sell them here at Wet Set or at **********.

So, unless you are Phoebe Buffay from FRIENDS and are going to make video clips under your alter ego or you are the same Regina Filange who has a Facebook page, you better not show anything in your video clips that would identify who you really are. You may be able to remove any clips from your XTube account but anyone who has downloaded your clip will be able to upload it any time and any place. There is no going back! Be careful out there!

Comment

Patches Should Know

Regina Filange ,
                      I'm glad Patches could respond to your questions . Concerning making of videos . both in private . As well as in public view of others . She has the years of experience , knowledge of how it was done . plus insight in giving vital information & guidance in how to film a very good , Interesting . As well as very arousing video clips / DVDs of Naughty wettings . Trust Her in what she tells you in how to film your own . In starting out in filming yourself wetting .

Susty Harold

Comment

Ok thanks so much for your answers! Lol at the Phoebe from Friends comment! That's where I found the name of course, it's not my real name and I don't have a Facebook with that name. My fb account is who I really am which I will not be using on this site or especially not on my videos. I just thought it was a funny nickname to use long time friends fan here! Haha

Comment

Ok I did it! I'm really nervous and so far on Xtube it still says my video is "waiting for conversion". Not sure how long that will take but if you want to look it up, my username is Carly5 and I only have the one video up so it should be easy to find. I appreciate any feedback, I'm pretty nervous. Also it came out kind of dark and hard to see because of what I was wearing. That's something I need to change for the next time but I decided to post anyway because it ended up being a genuine accident. The desperation part was planned out but my plan for the video was to pee in the toilet at the last second, and as you'll see it didn't work out that way. lol Damn drawstring knots!

Comment

Don't get results when searching for Carly5 on xtube.

Comment

It's great - thanks for making the video and sharing!
                              I'm sure the next one will be even better....look forward to it....

Comment

Working...
                              X