• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stun gun - girl pees pants

Short but seems authentic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ggQPeaECIQ

An Interesting Video

Patches ,

I had watched this video and found it quite interesting . In that the girl who wet Her pants in it . Didn't expect being tased . That as a result was shocked into letting it go . like being scarred into wetting oneself involuntarly . Which actually occurred in this case .
    It was in a way a mean trick to pull on a unsuspecting person that way ! !
    Would I like something like that done to me . I don't think so ! !
    I would have to rate this as a medium video to watch . Though I might want to watch it again . To make sure I had made a accurate opinion of it .
    To be Honest in what I had said on here in the first place .
    It was good to watch . Though I don't like to have some one shocked into peeing their pants for the pleasure of some one else .
    It just doesn't suit me at all . In seeing something like this video here . I like it when everyone enjoys something together . Not in this case .

It does make you think , though . Still I appreciate what you had posted on here to view .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Dusty, I think you have the wrong take on this video clip. The girl was NOT having an unsuspected mean trick pulled on her. She had volunteered to be tased to see how effective it is. What she did not expect was her involuntary reaction to getting stunned.

Take a look at some of the other clips posted by the same person, Nelson Piggy. This same girl appears in the other clips and they all appear to be a series of dares or challenges that she has consented to do.

Comment

Yes, being zapped fucking hurts... and in some cases will make you lose bodily control.

Comment

Interesting Video

I thought I had slipped up on that one this time around . Though being tassed is no real fun in having it done to you / anyone else for that matter . Unless she was prepared for what was going to happen to Her . When she was tassed. A very unusual way to enjoy wetting Herself in that way

Though everyone is different in how they seek pleasure at times . just waqnting to experiment in other ways of having fun ! !
          Strange in deed. Though interesting to say the least.

Keep up the good things you find out there in cyber space , Patche , It makes for some most interesting . As well as funny and arousing events to watch . Plus comment on too .
          DEusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
            Yes, being zapped fucking hurts... and in some cases will make you lose bodily control.
            I was thinking it was a giggle wetting to be honest...

Comment

Working...
            X