Photo at Shara & Ger's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo at Shara & Ger's

Anyone know anything about the original context of one of the new pics on page 750 at Shara & Ger's website?

I am referring to the photo identified as desp28171.jpg

It is in middle row, fourth from the left. It has a girl sitting on the ground, with several streams flowing from beneath her, and another girl is talking to her. The caption is "Hahahaha she's fucked it and pissed herself."

What I find interesting is that there are a couple other people standing around, and some else may be sitting nearby, also (someone other than the girl talking to the one who wet herself). And it looks like it is taking place on a sidewalk, in front of what might be a retail display, or a store that is closed...

I recognize that many are reluctant to post the original link, because it can lead to all kinds of unwelcome messages directed to the person who originally posted the photo. And I respect the decision not to post an original link...

But I would love to more about this picture, if anyone has any insight. For example, were they waiting in line for something to open up?

LM

Photo

Okay, never mind, I guess...

I found the photo in one of Aloo's posts:

http://www.wetset.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5845

It's the one he has labeled as "pissed herself all over the pavement."

It's a pic that was re-tweeted. I was able to look at the original twitter feed. Unfortunately, not much context there, other than... well, based on the rest of the feed, it looks like it may be a photo from large crowds in the street, engaged in revelry associated with football in the UK.

The pic is from April 19, so it's not related to the World Cup. But the guy's entire feed seems to be about football [LOL]

LM

Comment

Working...
    X