• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable TV ad for environmental conservation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxjwwiuU74k

Very funny , Interesting & Educational

Patches ,
    Great video ! We all should try to conserve our precious resoures . In not wasting them nor plugging up the toilet . Whenever anyone might use more than necessary to clean their private areas with TP .
    Did I hear Her pee hissing , by chance / was it my imagination . That I thought I heard Her pee hissing . Then again it mught have been Her pee hitting the ground , After it had flowed through that toilet . That I know was most likely not plumbed into any system at all . So if She indeed peed . You might have most likely heard it splatter
    What does anyone else think . Just curious ?

I do appreciate you finding and also sharing this on here . It was a fun video to watch . That I hope others will comment on too .

Thank You

Dusty Harold

Comment

Thank you, Patches. You're always looking out for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
        Patches ,
        Great video ! We all should try to conserve our precious resoures...
        Dude, your obsession with all things Patches is starting to become really creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
          Dude, your obsession with all things Patches is starting to become really creepy.
          Relax. He's just a talkative dude who prefers longer posts to shorter ones. He responds to most things on this board in the same way. Nothing is remotely obsessive about him. His posting style is different than most, maybe a bit cringey, but that's it. What's even more cringey is when a random person pops up to single him out. I wish you guys would just leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            Relax. He's just a talkative dude who prefers longer posts to shorter ones. He responds to most things on this board in the same way. Nothing is remotely obsessive about him. His posting style is different than most, maybe a bit cringey, but that's it. What's even more cringey is when a random person pops up to single him out. I wish you guys would just leave him alone.

Yep. You nailed it. Dusty is harmless and I'd hate to see him driven off. There's not many other places people can relate on these issues. Patches knows how to look after herself

DeltaFoxtrot, I liked your comments about your wife discovering vinyl pants were waterproof. Is there a story behind that worthy of the forum, or was it just water? Come on mate, spill the beans lol

Comment

I can't agree with wiseguy and Bazman, nor their attack on Delta Foxtrot. By any reasonable definition, such as that used by the UK organisation responsible for protecting children, Dusty Harold's actions constitute cyber stalking. If Patches didn't mind, fair enough. But she has now clearly expressed her own concern at least twice.

Being charitable, I guess wiseguy and Bazman weren't aware of Dusty Harold's previous campaign to stalk one of the HD Wetting models and try to get her email address, although she has moved on with her life and no longer participates in this scene? His pursuit of Patches is not a one off, it's part of a continuing campaign.

And he has also sent private messages to women on this Board without invitation. Patches can look after herself but it is easy to see how this kind of unwanted behaviour would deter and drive women away.

I am lucky enough to know some of the models for one of the pee sites and, believe me, the last thing they want is people trying to pursue them into their private lives or even strike up a friendship based on the pee fetish.

So, I agree with Delta Foxtrot that Dusty Harold's obsession with women on the pee scene is not only creepy, it is also inappropriate and potentially upsetting to the victims. With respect, Dusty Harold, PLEASE STOP this unwanted behaviour.

Comment

Working...
              X