Real Live TV Desperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Live TV Desperation

Red Light TV is an adult show babeshow where people ring in to flirt to the girl on screen. These girls do 8 hour shifts with 2 breaks. These breaks are set, so if a girl needs to pee, she simply has to wait.

Here is one of the babes Lucy Summers, who is being denied the chance to go and pee as she has to wait for her break. What follows is the most amazing pee dancing, she wet herself twice through pure desperation, remember this is on live TV. If you can lip read, this video will be three times a good. First time at 9:35, when the camera zooms out, she clearly lip reads "Can you see any watermarks" The sharp sighted of you will see the dribble of pee on her left leg at 9:46 and she again dribbles at 16:53. Never seen real desperation like it

http://t.co/eByLzXulC1

Nice. She's clearly desperate. I had a hard time spotting the dribbles you were talking about though. I wonder if there's an audio track to go along with this somewhere.

Comment

Can we get this uploaded to a site that doesn't use 3rd party tracking software?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
        Can we get this uploaded to a site that doesn't use 3rd party tracking software?
        I just had to click a download button to start my download, no need to install any software.

If you're talking about actual tracking of users by means of 3rd party software, I think you will find that almost all (free) sites do this.

Comment

Didn't see a thing

I use a GOM player and repeatedly went over the times mentioned. I didn't see a thing.

Comment

Who watches this shite?

The dopey bint looked as bored as I was watching her bizarre gyrations and phone wobblings.

I saw no piss stream at all.

Comment

She is clearly desperate but the dribbles of pee are most likely just glitter, you can see it all over her body.

Comment

more rlc

if you want to see more of the rlc desperations, omorashi.org has some:
                https://omorashi.org/topic/12085-des...page-1?hl=+rlc

Comment

Working...
                X