Video chat/Hold-it contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video chat/Hold-it contest?

Would anyone be interested in doing some sort of holding it contest online with each other, or even just video chatting while desperate? (One of us or both). I think it would be fun. Years ago there used to be yahoo chat rooms and things like this that you could just go into and find people to chat with about this stuff but now I feel like there's just nothing. I appreciate the people on here and the ones who helped me find the pool chat room again from my other thread, but it would be fun with video too.
    Just wondering!

Always wanted to have a video holding contest. I used perform alot of wettings on YIM. I'm in California, but for some reason I had a following of women from New Zealand. I loved peeing for them.

YIM was low bandwidth friendly. I'm still on terrible bandwidth so any new video conferencing probably wouldn't work.

Comment

I would definately be interested! Used to have hold it contests on the wetting wonderland videochatroom but it's down now. Also have a few friends on skype that i play with every now and then.
      Are you on skype maybe Regina?

Comment

Hi Regina,

I have had two or three hold it contests on cam and many more in chat, so I would be interested. I'm around over the next week. I am trying out a new video share that uses HTML 5 and doesn't download anything on to your computer, but it needs a modern browser like Firefox, Chrome or Opera. If you are interested, click my name and send me a private message or, better, pick the link to send me a message by email. Then we can meet up at the Pool and, if you want, set up a cam. I'm in the UK time zone.

Best wishes, WT
        Last edited by Wet Trousers; July 6, 2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I'm in

This sounds like fun I'm in

Comment

I agree, sounds interesting.

Comment

Fun

Sounds like so much fun I usually don't last long but wetting is half the fun

Comment

To Wet trousers:
                I can't figure out how to send you a private message on here and when I tried to send an email I got an error message. Maybe it's because right now I'm on my phone trying to do it. I know we have an 8 hour time difference so what is your schedule like, or what days/times work best for you to chat?

Comment

Hi Regina,

Over the years i've had many hold it contests, both in person as on cam. I would be very interested, it's great fun to be desperate and wet on cam! Hope to meet you at the pool, or maybe we can set up a date on here? I'm in the central european timezone.

Take care,

w1cked

Comment

Sorry, my bad

Hi Regina,

Sorry, my mistake! I had messages and emails disabled, not sure if the default or a choice that I had forgotten. I have sent you a private message with contact details as I am around all this week except for a couple of occasions. Look forward to chatting!

Best wishes, WT

Comment

Working...
                    X