A bit of a rambling story/ question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a rambling story/ question.

Hi, my name is Kayleigh I'm a 31 year old happily married woman from the North of England. I have been coming on here and looking at posts for many years and I have finally summoned the courage to post today.
    I just want to share some of my thoughts and experiences on this topic and also to ask how many people actually wish they didn't have this fetish and also people's thoughts on how they ended up with it.
    As long as I can remember it has been a hindrance to my life. The cleaning, the privacy and the feeling of shame that it used to bring me before I accepted it as 'normal'.
    The early days were the most awkward. I used to fantasise from an early age about wetting myself etc although not in a sexual way. I didn't actually do it until around 11 or 12 years old when I started puberty.
    I would sit on the toilet with my knickers on. That's as daring as I'd get and it didn't cause any issues until it wasn't enough for me.
    The next step was going to bed whilst needing the toilet and wetting myself a little bit there. That rarely caused any issues either until I naturally became more daring.
    One night I got home from school needing tom pee and, for reasons I still don't know, decided I was going to hold it until bed time. I acted as normal had my tea, brushed my teeth and went to bed. By this time I really, really needed to pee, I was getting a huge rush thinking about it. The consequences of what I was about to do paled into insignificance next to the butterflies in my belly!
    That Friday night, incidentally, was when I had my first real orgasm and also when the problems/excitement began!
    After around 15 minutes in bed when I knew my family would assume I was asleep and nobody would disturb me, I let go. All of it.
    What followed was 5 minutes of pleasure followed by a very wet, worried night wondering what I was going to do the next day. I had to say to my mum that I had wet the bed. It was embarrassing but looking back it was not the end of my life. What was annoying though was I knew that I enjoyed it and I would want to do it again. I couldn't use that excuse again.
    I wet many times after that when I could, usually in the shower or bathtub and occasionally other times when the opportunity arose. (Lots of stories for next time here!).
    I didn't plan on admitting this on here but I did pooping a few times too to complicate things further.
    The sneaking around and covering up went on for years and all through being 17 and 18 I didn't do it at all as we had my gran staying with us.
    That was until I left home for uni.
    It was the first time I did my own washing, and my own space and had my own time. It was great.
    I bought a waterproof mattress cover and had an abundance of towels. Soon after buying them I was testing them out, they worked great and I had a great 3 years of uninterrupted fun. I would on many occasions get in from a night out with friends needing to pee and run straight past the toilet and jump into bed and sigh with relief!
    Soon after graduating I was back at home. No more fun. Rarely anyway.
    I had a brief stint with an ex boyfriend then moved back home until I met my current husband. Now he knows about my fetish he always has and we do indulge occasionally. He actually likes it but it really is a solo thrill for me. Nowadays if I ever enjoy it, its in secret. The amount of times I have nearly been caught is ridiculous. I do really enjoy it for the brief time I'm doing it, the rest of the time its a hassle!
    I don't know the purpose of this post, I think I just wanted to ramble on and share my story! Thanks, Kayleigh.

Nice story. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Wow, how very interesting and candid of you. First off, I'm from North West uk so it's great to know there are people as close as that into this fetish too. You describe it as a "problem". Why should it be? You have been open and honest about it with your husband (lucky bugger he is ) and he doesn't seem to see it as a problem. Are you hurting anybody? Is it interfering with work? Is it affecting your health? I'm guessing NO! I'd enjoy yourself if I were you, why not? You sound as though you have your head screwed on right so I'm sure you would recognize if it did become over-obsessive. Thanks for your post and do post more. desp k

Comment

Welcome, Kayleigh, and forgive me but there is one bit that I don't understand. If, as you say, your husband likes it, then why do you always do it alone? My partner likes it when I do it too, and I wet my pants during foreplay a couple of times a month, it really pumps up our erotic enjoyment. I can highly recommend it!

Comment

An Excellent Experience In Life

Kayleigh ,
          I'm like you . In that I enjoy wetting myself at times . Though rarely . Since I take care of my elderly parents . Who I also live with in the House I have grown up in . In that how I had aways had an interest in how girls peed . Ever since I was young . Now much much older now . My fetish didn't really get started until I witnessed a female class mate wet her panties . While being desperate in P.E. class . Plus doing jumping jacks . She gushed when her legs spread wide apart . In the middle of doing a jumpmg jack exercise . That I was leading the class room in on that day . She not being not more than a foot away from me . This both aroused me very much . Though I also felt sad for the girl who had wet herself . Because the Teacher had not allowed her to go to the rest room . When she had asked permission to do so . So she held it until she lost control. That experience had influenced me so very much for the rest of my life . In trying to find a woman who would love this fetish as muxh as I do .

I'm glad you had gotten enough couarage to post on here . What you enjoy in . That you are welcome to post other expiences on here as well too . This one you wrote about was very good to read about . As well as being arousing to know you enjoy indulging in this too .
          Just also why not include your Husband into your enjoyment . In enhancing the thrill and the increased arousal . The both of you would feel together . In having fun with one another . Than keeping it a secret desire all your own . Share in it with Him. You both may be surprised and so very aroused too .
          Please , keep on posting in sharing what you like to do . It makes for very good reading . Plus you are not alone in this . We all share in it on here .

Welcome & Hello There ! ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Kayleigh welcome to the forum. This post is amazing. You have such similar first experiences to me and we both life in the same part of the world! An added bonus! I look forward to hearing about more of your experiences.

Comment

Thanks for posting that Kayleigh I really enjoyed reading every bit of you confession can't wait to hear more about you wetting accidents

Comment

Thanks for the response guys. I feel like I'm in a secret club now!
                Desp k you make a good pont. Maria, I don't know why I just prefer it alone!
                Will post again soon when I have some time x

Comment

Originally posted by kaylzt
                  Thanks for the response guys. I feel like I'm in a secret club now!
                  Desp k you make a good pont. Maria, I don't know why I just prefer it alone!
                  Will post again soon when I have some time x
                  Welcome, kaylzt! You're in good company here.

As for why you enjoy it alone, that's probably something to do with the way you discovered it, having to keep it secret for such a long time, and perhaps feeling that you couldn't or shouldn't share it with anyone. In any case, it has resolved itself into something that you can only enjoy alone and it would take a lot of effort to break the conditioning. It's probably worth the effort if your husband actually enjoys it, but if you can't do it without ruining some of the thrill for yourself, it would be pointless.

Anyway, good to see you here, welcome, and I hope you find this a nice place to hang out from time to time.

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the board. Looking forward to more stories

Comment

I loved reading your story, Kayleigh. I can identify with some of the things you experienced. For me, there's far more enjoyment than hassle.

Comment

I can understand why you might view cleanup a hassle...I believe we all do. However, the thrill and excitement we get from the initial act trumps all else. That is why it becomes an addiction...a wonderful addiction! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Just logged in for the first time in ages guys, I'm now single so I've got the time and freedom to post more stories.
                          It seems a lot quieter now on here though, what's going on 😜x

Comment

Welcome back

Since you replied to your original post that bumped it and I got to read it again! Glad to hear from you.

--AT

Comment

Hello again and welcome back to the boards. The community is still very active around other parts of the net. Wettness will always be with us. Hugs

Comment

Working...
                              X