X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk girl peeing herself in public

Drunk girl peeing herself in public
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ez_soTlGU

I just wonder how people can let themselves get in that state in public...

Comment

An Iinteresting Clip

It has always made me wonder too . About some people just letting it all go and peeing themselves . When drunk . Though I can understand how . When you are that drunk . That you just loose all control over yourself . That this will happen to them / to you . When in that state of lost contrl in being so drunk and not caring what happens to you / them for that matter .

It was a good clip to watch . That I'm glad you had shared it on here . Keep on posting what you may find out there . I had enjoyed this one .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Looks like she is wet right from the beginning if this clip. Or do you think she is doing it while on camera?
        In the end the guy's voice says: "She is not drunk." Why does he think she isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
          Looks like she is wet right from the beginning if this clip. Or do you think she is doing it while on camera?
          In the end the guy's voice says: "She is not drunk." Why does he think she isn't?
          I think she's an exhibitionish and the drunk stumbling was an act. She never really seems to be out of control, no falls (not even near misses).

Comment

Heroin

Looks like the Baltimore Lean to me...

Comment

Yeah she was already wet. There's no stream or puddle.

I've been drunk enough to stagger around (at night though - usually New Year's Eve or at parties) but never fell over (or wet myself).

Comment

I agree with bwetfan. The whole "drunk as a skunk" act doesn't look real to me. Might be an actual fetish gal on an exhibitionist romp -- just the type you would all like to date.

Comment

Exhibitionism??

Some people will do anything to get on TV or equivalent; Could this girl have noticed how much attention public wetting gets on the internet and be trying to get herself famous.
                  I do not see her as being desperate r doing much to contain her pee. All looks very contrived to me.

Comment

She could be high on drugs. Just a thought.

Comment

Someone is stoned out of their gourd.

Comment

Yeah you guys are dreaming if you think she was stone sober and it was kink related.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                          Yeah you guys are dreaming if you think she was stone sober and it was kink related.
                          Right, and while I do find public accidents attractive this kind of behavior is simply disgraceful.

Comment

If she was desperate and could not hold her pee, why does she not make any attempt to wait? Why no leg crossing, hand between her legs etc...
                            In my experience as a lurker looking for desperation, nobody simply wets themselves without some sort of a struggle to hold in their pee.
                            I am sure this is a deliberate wetting; either she wants attention on You-tube, and we a re sure giving her this, or she was doing it for a laugh and somebody filmed her and posted the result.

Comment

Stop deluding yourself dude... she was tripping hard, stoned out of her gourd on something. This isn't exhibitionism, it's disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                              X