Lovely moment last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely moment last night

Was at a party last night with my wife and a group of friends, a good night out for a number of reasons but one moment I just thought I'd share with the forum.

There were two generations at the party, basically a load of people in their late twenties / early thirties and a smaller group in their fifties / sixties.

A couple of the older ladies had far too much to drink and took great delight in getting some of the younger men dancing very much against their will. Cue lots of laughing as some of the younger guys (looking very uncomfortable!) were literally dragged to the dancefloor by drunk and loud 60 year old women!

When the hilarity had calmed down a bit I popped out to the loo and coming back bumped into one of the wives of the younger guys who had been the victim of the older lady 'assault'. She's very pretty, petite and blonde, and was still chuckling away as we passed each other in the hall. I can't remember the exact wording, but our conversation went something like this:

Her [still chucking]: "Oh my god that was too funny!" (Referring to her husband being mauled by granny-age women)
    Me: "Haha, I know, they came for me earlier"
    Her: "I was laughing so hard I actually peed myself" [more chuckles]
    Me: "Haha, for real?" [chuckling but immediately realising the implications of what she had said!]
    Her: "Haha yeah, seriously!"

At which point I laughed and the conversation ended as we were kind of chatting whilst walking towards each other in opposite directions. She'd actually peed herself a bit, nothing visible, but very cool! I couldn't stop thinking about it for ages! She's recently had a baby (about 4 months ago) so I don't know whether that may have something to do with it. Anyway, nothing more was said but we hang out a lot as couples (my wife and I are very good friends with her and her husband) so it's great to know that she might be suffering from a little stress incontinence lol.

Just thought I'd share.

Aloo

Originally posted by Aloo
    Was at a party last night with my wife and a group of friends, a good night out for a number of reasons but one moment I just thought I'd share with the forum.

There were two generations at the party, basically a load of people in their late twenties / early thirties and a smaller group in their fifties / sixties.

A couple of the older ladies had far too much to drink and took great delight in getting some of the younger men dancing very much against their will. Cue lots of laughing as some of the younger guys (looking very uncomfortable!) were literally dragged to the dancefloor by drunk and loud 60 year old women!

When the hilarity had calmed down a bit I popped out to the loo and coming back bumped into one of the wives of the younger guys who had been the victim of the older lady 'assault'. She's very pretty, petite and blonde, and was still chuckling away as we passed each other in the hall. I can't remember the exact wording, but our conversation went something like this:

Her [still chucking]: "Oh my god that was too funny!" (Referring to her husband being mauled by granny-age women)
    Me: "Haha, I know, they came for me earlier"
    Her: "I was laughing so hard I actually peed myself" [more chuckles]
    Me: "Haha, for real?" [chuckling but immediately realising the implications of what she had said!]
    Her: "Haha yeah, seriously!"

At which point I laughed and the conversation ended as we were kind of chatting whilst walking towards each other in opposite directions. She'd actually peed herself a bit, nothing visible, but very cool! I couldn't stop thinking about it for ages! She's recently had a baby (about 4 months ago) so I don't know whether that may have something to do with it. Anyway, nothing more was said but we hang out a lot as couples (my wife and I are very good friends with her and her husband) so it's great to know that she might be suffering from a little stress incontinence lol.

Just thought I'd share.

Aloo
    lucky you ! So I gather she wasn't wearing jeans as you say their was no visible wet patch.I do hope you get he chance to take a photo should she have another accident, and make sure you have some good jokes after all the louder she laughs the wetter the pants

Comment

If there is any gal over 40 who has had a couple of kids and never laughed hard enough to wet her pants, I have never met her.

Comment

She's about 32/33. Very pretty

Comment

Working...
        X