Good Vibrations 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Vibrations 2014

When is a computer controller used as a sex toy? If your answer is "joystick" then you are not even close!

Most of us are familiar with KickStarter as a website for crowdfunding new products. There is a new product called "Skea" which still needs money to go into production. So what is Skea? Well, watch the video at the top of the KickStarter page and find out why it is relevant to panty pissing and public accidents.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...l-exercise-aid

Go for it girls and get your game on with "Alice in Continent!" Go for it guys because your significant other needs one and will enjoy playing games with you
    !

Now I'm sad because I have no other, significant or otherwise. *sob*

Ah well...

Comment

Although I prefer intentional, erotic wetting as well as during sex, lots of guys on this board get turned on when gals involuntarily wet their pants. This gizmo seems conceived to reduce the likelihood of such events, so is it really a boon to our kink?

Comment

I Believe It Would Be Good

I think it would be good . In fact it might give the girl wearing it a chance to have an orgasm without use of hands . just twist & move in alowing the device to stimulate the inside of the girls pussy . Along with her G - Spot . As well as hopefully her clitoruis too . In being vibrated from inside her pussy . As the girl moved around in moving her character on the screen in doing so

Though I must agree with PP1's opinion . That with strengthening the pelvic floor muscles in tightening them up once more . In giving a girl more control over her bladder . That it might not work out well for the enjoyment of our pee fetish.
        Just that if the girl in fact enjoyed in wetting herself when ever . That she would allow her pee to flow and wet herself anyway . because she wanted to enjoy herself peeing her pants , shorts / even her panties for the arousal. That on top of all that . She might also get a very strong orgasm too . In having that device vibrating within her pussy . As she's in the process of jumping , moving around and wetting herself . As that device is vibrating away inside her . In giving her so much pleasure at playing the game , wetting herself and getting off hands free

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
        X